• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Falloutguy645's latest activity

• Falloutguy645
    Falloutguy645 commented on Buffling's profile post.
    Y’know I never understood why some people are so concerned with what other people believe in.
  • Falloutguy645
    Falloutguy645 reacted to Buffling's comment on Buffling's profile post with Like Like.
    Yeah, I'm a Christian too, but I mean if he doesn't believe in God, he doesn't believe in God, it's that easy He's not saying he hates...
  • Falloutguy645
    Falloutguy645 commented on Simple's profile post.
    There may be some hope, people have not given up finding workarounds with the extreme climate/weather and to make Earth more habitable...
  • Falloutguy645
    Falloutguy645 commented on tenthousandhoops's profile post.
    C H A L L E N G E A C C E P T E D
  • Falloutguy645
    Falloutguy645 commented on Maaaaaaango's profile post.
    And then stuff like Skyrim is rated 17 and up? Game ratings are oddly uncanny
  • Falloutguy645
    Falloutguy645 commented on Maaaaaaango's profile post.
    How the hell is GTA rated 15 at a bare minimum
  • Falloutguy645
    I dont really see why just making a group of peoples hard work public is a bad thing. You can tell that it was a very hard decision for...
  • Falloutguy645
    Falloutguy645 commented on Bed_breaker117's profile post.
    So I’d have to be stuck at home with none of my friends to talk to? I’d cry.
  • Falloutguy645
    Falloutguy645 commented on ZachTheComplexPersonality's profile post.
    Regardless, I wish you the best. I’ve had on-off depression since my sophomore year so I understand the struggle to hold on.
  • Falloutguy645
    No no no, that is not to be offensive. That was a side-comment to when you said how people would always ask you for an answer to a question.
  • Falloutguy645
    @ZachTheComplexPersonality I fell under a similar trope and my only regret was not pulling peoples strings like purposely giving them...
  • Falloutguy645
    @yoop90- apologies, my comment was towards Zach not you however I should’ve made that more clear.
  • Falloutguy645
    Falloutguy645 reacted to yoop90-'s comment on ZachTheComplexPersonality's profile post with Like Like.
    i was actually diagnosed with depression about a year ago but yes im also feeling stressed so that doesn't help and no im not offended
  • Falloutguy645
    Please take no offense when I ask this but, are you feeling just stressed or the actual definition of depressed?
  • Falloutguy645
    Oh, easy answer The song perfectly wraps your head around the tragedy of war, which, y’know, is what Fire Emblem has always been...
Top Bottom