• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Falloutguy645

1. Falloutguy645

Regardless, I wish you the best. I’ve had on-off depression since my sophomore year so I...

Regardless, I wish you the best. I’ve had on-off depression since my sophomore year so I understand the struggle to hold on.
  2. Falloutguy645

No no no, that is not to be offensive. That was a side-comment to when you said how people would...

No no no, that is not to be offensive. That was a side-comment to when you said how people would always ask you for an answer to a question.
  3. Falloutguy645

@ZachTheComplexPersonality I fell under a similar trope and my only regret was not pulling...

@ZachTheComplexPersonality I fell under a similar trope and my only regret was not pulling peoples strings like purposely giving them the wrong answer.
  4. Falloutguy645

@yoop90- apologies, my comment was towards Zach not you however I should’ve made that more clear.

@yoop90- apologies, my comment was towards Zach not you however I should’ve made that more clear.
  5. Falloutguy645

Please take no offense when I ask this but, are you feeling just stressed or the actual...

Please take no offense when I ask this but, are you feeling just stressed or the actual definition of depressed?
  6. Falloutguy645

What Is Your Favorite Video Game Song?

Oh, easy answer The song perfectly wraps your head around the tragedy of war, which, y’know, is what Fire Emblem has always been about. Plus the French horn(?) is mean.
  7. Falloutguy645

That’s why I don’t trust the “be yourself” statement. If you’re socially awkward, wouldn’t you...

That’s why I don’t trust the “be yourself” statement. If you’re socially awkward, wouldn’t you want to improve? If yes, then why would you want to continue “being yourself?” Such outdated advice.
  8. Falloutguy645

Finest Quotes

“God prefers an atheist” -Voltaire
  9. Falloutguy645

Pog

Pog
  10. Falloutguy645

Fortunately for you Skeletor doesn’t have a face. Jk, how about a pineapple?

Fortunately for you Skeletor doesn’t have a face. Jk, how about a pineapple?
  11. Falloutguy645

Skeletor

Skeletor
  12. Falloutguy645

Skeletor

Skeletor
  13. Falloutguy645

Me sad :(

Considering that CPU(right?) is 12 almost 13 years old, probably not
  14. Falloutguy645

Ofc not everyone can get one. There’s also a large number of people who believe you need really good computers to play games which is not always the case.
  15. Falloutguy645

Ofc you need a computer, that’s what I said
Top Bottom