• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Falloutguy645

1. Falloutguy645

I’ll go off of the latest comment. Bye!

I’ll go off of the latest comment. Bye!
  2. Falloutguy645

[please]

[please]
  3. Falloutguy645

Somebody, pick a number between 1 and 364

Somebody, pick a number between 1 and 364
  4. Falloutguy645

The eye of Cthulhu yo-yo or the terra blade

By having the Terra blade and the eye of Cthulhu in your hotbar... are you being serious?
  5. Falloutguy645

The eye of Cthulhu yo-yo or the terra blade

That’s actually a good question lol. Both are really good melee weapons. So why not use both?
  6. Falloutguy645

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

This lore... I don’t know. I suppose I’m more of a “show don’t tell” kind of guy but putting lore into vanilla might’ve also been awkward. It felt out of place then and my opinions haven’t really changed much since. Oh well who cares it’s Terraria.
  7. Falloutguy645

How did you-

How did you-
  8. Falloutguy645

To the Moon(Lord)! - Terraria Breaks the 35 Million Barrier

Not going to lie, I never imagined Terraria would be able to surpass a classic developed by Valve in highest rating. That certainly caught me by surprise. Also, apparently Terraira is placed number one in Co-op, RPG, Pixel Graphics, and Sandbox.
  9. Falloutguy645

I hope not, Poseidon quivers before him

I hope not, Poseidon quivers before him
  10. Falloutguy645

bad things in the school system thread

I don’t how it is in the rest of America but in Ohio, SAT is hardly relevant. Most colleges only care about the ACT. Speaking of the Devil, I did poorly on my pre-ACT. It was at a 17, which is below average. But my GPA is at a solid 3.7. That’s mostly A’s and one maybe two B’s. Because of how...
  11. Falloutguy645

bad things in the school system thread

I think this video sums up perfectly what’s wrong with the current school system. It’s outdated and lazy honestly.
  12. Falloutguy645

What is your favorite Video Game Console or Platform?

Nintendo DS hands down
  13. Falloutguy645

Or simile I don’t remember the difference

Or simile I don’t remember the difference
  14. Falloutguy645

It’s a metaphor

It’s a metaphor
  15. Falloutguy645

Well then, this has made an interesting turn on my life.

Well then, this has made an interesting turn on my life.
Top Bottom