Recent content by FatReuniclus

1. FatReuniclus

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

Huh, that's... I hadn't really thought about that. To me, the Corruption has always been about raw strength and brutality. There's also a residual relation to thorns, Corruption was associated with its thorns before the Crimson was a thing, which is why its magic weapon is the Vilethorn. Thorns...
  2. FatReuniclus

It would be really easy to just change the color of Plantera's flower. Purple, red, and light blue for Corruption, Crimson, and Hallow respectively. Additionally, they could play up some elements of their home biomes. Corrupt Plantera has intimidating thorns and a dull purple-gray "body"...
  3. FatReuniclus

If you break down the most iconic ones you have: flying enemies that inflict poison, wall crawling enemies, and tortoises. Then you can split these across three jungle alter egos: sinister swamp, bloody bog, and rainbow rainforest. I once made a few ideas (that I really love sharing). Hornet...
  4. FatReuniclus

tModLoader Everything Deserves a Theme

A bit harsh, but there DOES need to be some better balancing.
  5. FatReuniclus

tModLoader Everything Deserves a Theme

Any plans to continue supporting this mod? It might be for the best that some of the biomes got their own vanilla tracks because they were probably the weakest part of this mod. Still, I think all of the boss tracks are great, outside of a few poor instrument choices. Would love to see it...
  6. FatReuniclus

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

RNG be like that. It's not literally 1 in 6 times. It's a 1 in 6 CHANCE to happen. You're just getting unlucky and it's easier to notice a negative pattern in randomness than a positive one.
  7. FatReuniclus

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

I'm guessing it works like hearts, the yellow just means that notch is worth 25 HP instead of 20. It doesn't layer over the regular health.
  8. FatReuniclus

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

They're still going over it, spell checking and whatnot. It'll be out when it's finished.
  9. FatReuniclus

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

It's actually 1:40 right now eastern time. But now we know they're just reviewing all the content, making sure all the features are accounted for. It could drop at any time.
  10. FatReuniclus

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Nothing was added to the plate, the food was just rearranged to be more appetizing.
  11. FatReuniclus

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Hey, now I might keep my copper shortsword for a few minutes longer! Seriously though awesome stuff. Now the only thing I need for Terraria to be truly finished... is Band of Starpower in Crimson worlds. Seriously, mages in Crimson worlds are gimped right now and that's a big problem.
  12. FatReuniclus

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

THANK YOU. Terraria's devs have made solid content for years. I see no reason to doubt them now.
  13. FatReuniclus

You. Don't. Need. To. Do. It. You know what? Not really my problem. If you want to be irritated about something, who am I to take it from you.
  14. FatReuniclus

Nicely spotted! Looks like it matches the map border (which we know we're getting several of), meaning we might be looking at several additional life/mana borders! I'm probably gonna go with the leafy one.
  15. FatReuniclus

No, actually you need to keep 2 NPCs near your pylon to keep it running. Also I don't see how them adding a feature you're UNWILLING to work for is a strike against the game. I don't like Expert Mode and don't play it, you don't see me crying about the exclusive content I can't access.
Back
Top Bottom