Recent content by Fatttkattt

1. F

Xbox One When are bugs going to be fixed?

The issues I'm having, like my mini map data disappearing have been happening since April. I've reported it almost every day and nothing has been fixed. There was a temporary solution, but even th thats stopped working. What's happening to this game??!! :(
  2. F

Xbox One Can't craft some items

I can't check on the game right now, but on the wiki it just says it requires any work bench
  3. F

Xbox One Can't craft some items

I check with the guide to make sure i have the materials and building requirements. But when i try to craft it, it doesn't show up as an option. For instance: the Martian chest. I have like 200 pieces of Martian conduet plating, a bunch of iron bars, and I'm right on top of a crafting bench...
  4. F

Xbox One Minimap resetting

it happens to me every single time :(
  5. F

Xbox One Map keeps erasing.....

Its happening to me too And a couple of other people I've seen too. Its super frustrating!
  6. F

Xbox One Minimap not saving

Is this a serious one? I know its rally frustrating
  7. F

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

My mini map still isn't loading. I lose all the progress i made on it when i leave the game. When its loading in the beginning, the last thing to load is map data and it stops at 1% and takes me into the game. I submitted a ticket for it but i haven't heard anything back yet Oh my gosh yes i...
  8. F

Okay i sent it in. Any word on when it's going to be fixed?
  9. F

Its xbox, not a computer.
  10. F

I am trying to do the report, but I am not sure what to put for certain entries. What should I put on detailed platform info? the serial number? it says specific model number, RAM, and system storage numbers. I don't know where to find those. :(
Back
Top Bottom