Recent content by Fearlessmuffen

1. Fearlessmuffen

Its amazing, but i'm a bit concerned about the blue ice getting turned to hallow,corruption, or...

Its amazing, but i'm a bit concerned about the blue ice getting turned to hallow,corruption, or crimson.
  2. Fearlessmuffen

I Lost My Saves :(

My specs are 8 ram, 1 video ram (integrated), a i5 intel processor, and 250 gigabytes of memory. I fix my game but, lost my saves in the process... im sure there is no way to get them back. What is the 4.6.1 NET Framework?
  3. Fearlessmuffen

I Lost My Saves :(

I turned on experimental features and my game would not start. after a while i got it to go on but the resolution was at 800 x 600. When i tried to change it back to 1366 x 768 it would crash. I backed up my worlds, saves, and screenshots. I reinstalled the game after and went to put my worlds...
  4. Fearlessmuffen

PC Advice on Expert Mode Mech Bosses

I started a expert world for the first time and i got to hardmode and im not sure what i should use to kill the mechanical bosses. I'm a ranger class, i already have a set of ranged titanium armor. Looking for good weapons, accessories, and boss tactics I have a large crimson expert world!
  5. Fearlessmuffen

What Song Are You Listening to Right Now?

Losing My Balance - J. Cole
  6. Fearlessmuffen

A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

why are you annoyed, mobile is getting it also.
  7. Fearlessmuffen

PS4 Crashing

i save and don't exit my world and close the game on the ps4 dashboard because its faster then the game crashing.
  8. Fearlessmuffen

Console Hello from Pipeworks!

I think it will be just like the present console cursor but just a re-skin like a mouse. In the video it didn't seen like the mouse moved far away from the player and it just stayed in a close area around it, like the console cursor :merchanttongue:
  9. Fearlessmuffen

PS4 Crashing

Save in the menu before you exit the game beacuse of the crashing.
  10. Fearlessmuffen

A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

During the live stream 12 minutes in the stream pipeworks confirmed spiltscreen will be in the update :D
  11. Fearlessmuffen

splitscreen was comfirmed for the update on the most recent pipeworks live stream at 12 minutes in
  12. Fearlessmuffen

PS4 Crashing

I have the same issue, everytime i exit the game with split screen it crashes
  13. Fearlessmuffen

Is there any new news on the release date, ex. if it will be coming in April. Will split screen still be something that will be on console version? Thank you for replying if you can. :D
  14. Fearlessmuffen

Console Who is interested in the new console update exclusive content???

:rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime...
Back
Top Bottom