Recent content by Feistygandhi

1. Feistygandhi

Map-Adventure R'lyeh Nexus

In my opinion, Normal Mode RN would be a great new challenge if you've beaten Journey Mode in a regular world! It may help you learn the bosses a little better, and make you a stronger player! But that being said - let me know if you still want a Journey Mode version. I could change a flag in...
  2. Feistygandhi

I also really appreciate Journey mode when I'm playing a typical Terraria run! However, with this adventure map, you're usually starting a brand new character and following some extra rules (including no breaking/building stuff). Some main advantages of Journey mode is that you can build much...
  3. Feistygandhi

Potentially - what kind of features would you like it to have in it?
  4. Feistygandhi

Wow, I think Curseforge changed the way they display files. If you go to the Files tab, then click "View All" next to Recent Files. The most current Expert and Master versions are there, under PBPM (and above the previous versions, which I keep just in case the new one is somehow broken). The...
  5. Feistygandhi

It's something from an old Dungeons & Dragons Manual! Anyway - I just released a Journey's End update to R'lyeh Nexus! Check it out if you want to. :D
  6. Feistygandhi

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this! I'm really glad you've enjoyed it! :)
  7. Feistygandhi

Yup! :) I'm glad you noticed.
  8. Feistygandhi

I guess technically the large, then the small intestines. :)
  9. Feistygandhi

Map-Adventure The Wall of Sleep (Cooperative Adventure Map)

Hello again! :) So lately I've been working on a new map called The Wall of Sleep. It will be a strictly 2-player cooperative open world adventure set inside a surreal dream. Each player will get unique abilities and must use them to help the other player out. There will be skill-based...
  10. Feistygandhi

The biome chests are mostly found in their respective biomes. ;)
  11. Feistygandhi

Hey, thank you for playing, and for taking the time to give feedback! I have gotten fiercely varied opinions about the maze section. It seems like people either love it or hate it. Personally, I'm happy with it as a maze... but I just wish that the mechanical bosses didn't have to be fought at...
  12. Feistygandhi

Juraj_SVK, A new version is being uploaded now, with the blue chest fixed. It was supposed to include a Mana Crystal, Molten Fury, Endless Quiver, and the Blade of Grass.
  13. Feistygandhi

That is definitely a mistake. I'm not sure how that happened. Thank you for the heads-up! I'll look at it later when I get home. Sorry about that!
  14. Feistygandhi

Map-Adventure Red Hat Castle

Elele, Thanks a lot for the feedback,! I'm happy that you enjoyed the experience! It's interesting that you said it was easy and dull for you and your friend... You guys must be pretty good at the game. Most of the difficulty feedback I get is "game's ok but hella hard - got to Eye of Cthulhu...
  15. Feistygandhi

Let me know if you want more hints! :)
Back
Top Bottom