• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by felis

1. felis

Chinese translation mistakes and bugs

My fault not noticing the difference. But still, I think the "天国" means heaven and has no relationship to the Etherian, maybe it could be translate to something related to 乙太(ether) then.
  2. felis

Chinese translation mistakes and bugs

Found some in constant translations: 1. Snow Flinx and Mutant Flinxfin (suggest later to be 突变小雪怪鱼) 2. Etherian Goblin Bomber banner and Etherian Crystal (suggest both use 埃特尼亚 as the translation for Etherian) Other possible problems: 1. 飞行员 means pilot, Aviators should mean pilots' glasses...
  3. felis

Your current avatar reminds me of this card: [IMG]

Your current avatar reminds me of this card:
  4. felis

Maximized Windowed Completely White

I have the same problem and solution (by changing to Intel HD Graphics). It only appears after the 1.3.3 update.
  5. felis

And by the way, I guess that this is also true for any unspawnable NPCs, right?

And by the way, I guess that this is also true for any unspawnable NPCs, right?
  6. felis

Thanks, and i see. So, even post the the screenshot of building something looks like an...

Thanks, and i see. So, even post the the screenshot of building something looks like an unobtainable item is not a good idea, right?
  7. felis

Hello, Leinfors, two question about unobtianable items post: Is it allowed to post pictures with...

Hello, Leinfors, two question about unobtianable items post: Is it allowed to post pictures with them edited-in(like a screnshot with PS)? And it it allow for a screenshot with something looks like them(like using blocks to build a Red Potion)?
  8. felis

Official The TCF 2nd Anniversary Shindig Submission Thread

I got to submit a in-game item table screenshot. And the items are nearly 20 times more than the original released version. This should contain all obtainable items in game in the ID order, some IDs are missing because it's unobtainable(including something like red potion that's really...
  9. felis

Maybe one eye is stolen by Aurora3500? And Happy Birthday by the way.

Maybe one eye is stolen by Aurora3500? And Happy Birthday by the way.
  10. felis

About the Forbidden armor's sand storm damage type

The damage type of the Forbidden armor's sand storm is a little strange, not sure whether it's intended, but it does not trigger the drain life effect of the Spectre Hood set, but it does trigger the Spectre Mask's splash damage(change quickly after summon the sand storm). PS: Other armor...
  11. felis

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

I just found it (I didn't know it before) and it works fine for me. But it's quite strange that the maxed window is blank.
  12. felis

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

It's really surprising. A small problem (does anyone else met by the way?): it seems no longer support 1980X1080 resolution. It's completely blank at full screen window (no problem before updating) and the resolution on full screen mode is also low. Not sure whether it's my computer's...
  13. felis

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Noticed there is a "Loading Code" before start(I think it does not happen in 1.3.0.8 unless my memory is wrong), is this intended? Its time is very short, but I am still curious about it.
  14. felis

DPS of End-Game Magic Weapons

Personally, I think Razorblade Typhoon could be S rank, not because of DPS, but because it's fast homing ability and suitable for most situations. And by the way, is is a typo that you make the Toxic Flask in Both S and A rank?
  15. felis

Syrup. We could directly have 1.3.2 or 1.4 instead of 1.3.1.

Syrup. We could directly have 1.3.2 or 1.4 instead of 1.3.1.
Top Bottom