Recent content by Felix-The-Ghost

1. Felix-The-Ghost

Video Frost Moon Shoot-out

I'm a little late on this video, but I think it is still an appropriate time to post this: and in case you missed my Duke Fishron video: There are still many other videos on my channel. Even if you don't check them out I'd like to share my Frost Moon video. Hope you enjoy :)
  2. Felix-The-Ghost

PS4 What is the best way to...

...paint a LOT of walls? I have a large area of the underground jungle converted so I can hunt truffle worms, but the colors aren't exactly easy on the eyes. I don't think I have to explain that one. Should I just use the paint roller all over the place, or would it be better to remove the...
  3. Felix-The-Ghost

Console Increase Maximum Buffs

Thanks. Hopefully we will be able to have more buffs when they add more in the next update.
  4. Felix-The-Ghost

Video Duke Fishron | Pirate Loadout

I just got done uploading my long overdue Duke Fishron battle, using less than optimal weapons for a "pirate class" Watch in 1080p, if possible. I hit the 16 buff maximum easily and had to sacrifice a lot that I would've used otherwise. Discussion about that here.
  5. Felix-The-Ghost

lol, I forgot to account for potion sickness, and had to refactor again. The video is live!
  6. Felix-The-Ghost

That works out. I don't plan on recording today, plus I need to adjust my setup for a good video.
  7. Felix-The-Ghost

I've had a few practice runs and I can do it pretty comfortably :) Agreed, wings and master ninja gear help for dodging, but I'm doing a "themed" fight that will make sense when I post the video.
  8. Felix-The-Ghost

Gills would be a quality of life potion, I'm not using it currently. I am using flipper potion and featherfall potion because my build doesn't have wings. Append: no gravity potions for this fight
  9. Felix-The-Ghost

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

To accept the EULA you go to options from the main menu; it won't appear when you are in a world and go to the options screen.
  10. Felix-The-Ghost

From what I hear the mage loadout is... very effective on console :) I'm recording a "theatrical" fight for my Youtube Channel. I'm utilizing: Pet Campfire Heart Lantern Water Candle Flask of Ichor Water Walking Potion Flipper Potion Featherfall Potion Endurance Potion Ironskin Potion Thorns...
  11. Felix-The-Ghost

Console Update Live Aug 26, 2016

With the new potions added in the fishing update, it's easy to hit the console's 16 buff max in preparation for bosses. PC has a more appropriate 22 max. I opened a thread for this issue here. I'd appreciate comments on this.
  12. Felix-The-Ghost

Okay, the first post has not been updated since February. Do you think it's time for a fresh thread with the new recent update? If not to enumerate the reported bugs to date, then at least to retire this old thread? I reported many bugs that were not addressed in this last update, and I hear...
  13. Felix-The-Ghost

Console Update Live Aug 26, 2016

Really? We aren't going to address the rest of the bugs before adding new content? It's disheartening to have reported so many and not have them addressed.
  14. Felix-The-Ghost

According to the wiki, PC has a maximum of 22 buffs you can have active at once. PS4 has 16. Now I hadn't played the game much until this last update, where I noticed this. I was fighting Duke Fishron and I almost reported a bug that some potions wouldn't activate with the quick-buff button...
  15. Felix-The-Ghost

I encountered that as well, even though there is no way for me to infer if it is by design or not, I can tell you the output of a lever cannot overlap the lever more than once, or it will disable the output. Removing the excess wire that overlaps the switch will fix it (if suitable, replacing it...
Back
Top Bottom