1. Ferrettomato

Would you like some peanut butter? :)

Would you like some peanut butter? :)
  2. Ferrettomato

PC 1.3 Changelog

I meant in terms of their range.
  3. Ferrettomato

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

Among those desync issues, was the bug with the Expert mode EoC not dropping anything in Steam multiplayer fixed?
  4. Ferrettomato

PC 1.3 Changelog

That is disappointing... Considering how well Teleporters work, you'd think that they'd be able to make portals act the same way, possibly by reusing the Teleporter code. This is especially odd given that balancing would be irrelevant at the point in the game where you can obtain it (eliminating...
  5. Ferrettomato

PC 1.3 Changelog

If you were to read a bit more of the thread (that was a link, if you didn't see), you'd see that the problems seem to be with Steam-hosted multiplayer.
  6. Ferrettomato

PC 1.3 Changelog

Apologies if this is out of place, but there's an issue that I'd really like to highlight: Expert mode Eye of Cthulhu drops nothing
  7. Ferrettomato

PC 1.3 Changelog

Is anyone else having trouble with the EoC? I'm playing in Expert online using Steam, and when we kill it it drops nothing (and the Dryad doesn't seem to show up). This is absolutely game-breaking.
  8. Ferrettomato

PC 1.3 Changelog

Curses... I want to play the update now, but I have to wait for my teammates to join so that we can start the update together...
  9. Ferrettomato

PC 1.3 Changelog

I... what?
  10. Ferrettomato

PC 1.3 Changelog

I think Joxynox meant to quote Linio's post, the one under yours. New members (like myself) have a bit of difficulty adjusting to the right buttons being underneath posts instead of above them. That's not really a bug...
  11. Ferrettomato

PC 1.3 Changelog

Well... now that someone's gone and said his name in the thread, can we start theorizing about the final boss?
  12. Ferrettomato

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

At first, it's quite easy to quote the post above the intended post, because it takes a bit to get used to the relevant controls being below posts.
  13. Ferrettomato

PC 1.3 Changelog

Well... considering the fact that they're abandoned, having them still be lit after all that time doesn't make a whole lot of sense. (Yes, this is 22 pages away. Deal with it)
  14. Ferrettomato

Nope, I... I looked at it. Feel free to shame me. :(
  15. Ferrettomato

Personally, I'd prefer we didn't get the changelog early. The wonder of discovering new things in vanilla Terraria is a rare experience indeed, and I want to savor it. Despite that, it'd be hard to stop myself if it was released early.
Back
Top Bottom