Recent content by Ferretwings

1. F

https://github.com/TiberiumFusion/TTPlugins

https://github.com/TiberiumFusion/TTPlugins
  2. F

He is not returning to the forums. Please see Terraria Tweaker 2 - TiberiumFusion's Site and...

He is not returning to the forums. Please see Terraria Tweaker 2 - TiberiumFusion's Site and GitHub - TiberiumFusion/TTPlugins: Dynamic usercode plugin system for Terraria Tweaker 2
  3. F

TCF Suggestion Forum Style Suggestions

A wiki user asked if wiki admins could set up the Desert style. All we can do is pass along his request...
  4. F

Terraria: State of the Game - January 2019

Apparently Newegg believes the Switch version will be released March 29, and has it available for pre-order. https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878708056
  5. F

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Launching Tomorrow

Would somebody please give me the version # so I can update the wiki?
  6. F

1.3.6 New Furniture Preview

She may retaliate by giving you a bad haircut, lol. Or, she may be pleased with the number of spiders that were killed to make the furniture...
  7. F

NPCs & Enemies Space Whale!

Is it partially jeweled? You could add Amber to the recipe.
  8. F

NPCs & Enemies Frosty NPC

Frosty the [annoyingly chatty] Snowman Great for annoying yourself and your friends. You can only build him in the Snow biome. Build a snowman, and place a Top Hat on him. He'll follow you around the Snow biome, and cannot leave that biome. He'll constantly throw chat messages at you like: Do...
  9. F

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Ah. So the note isn't aimed at old-gen players. It probably should have been worded differently. Perhaps "New Gen players currently using an old-gen copy will need to purchase a Current Gen copy." (or something to that effect)
  10. F

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

@Tunnel King (or any moderator), What does this mean: They obviously can't play 1.3 on their old-gen consoles.
  11. F

Mobile Dragon armor recipes for mobile

I've been updating some of the mobile recipes on the wiki, and was hoping a mobile user could post pictures of the Dragon armor recipes? I'll be updating the wiki pages for Dragon, Spectral and Titan armor. I would ask on the wiki, but there aren't many mobile users who edit.
  12. F

Console Dragon armor recipe in the 1.09 update

Thank you! I can see now that you need Hallowed, Cobalt, Mythril, and either Adamantite or Titanium. Not sure why they stopped there, but it is what it is. I've updated the wiki page to reflect it. Now I'll need to post in the mobile forum to see if somebody will post screenshots for the mobile...
  13. F

Console Dragon armor recipe in the 1.09 update

I've been updating some of the console recipes on the wiki, and I am a bit confused about the 1.09 update (Aug 25, 2016) where it says: "Dragon, Spectral and Titan armour now craftable with Titanium"; I assume that means the Titanium armor pieces? What about Palladium and Orichalcum armor...
  14. F

On the Terraria Wiki, we recently removed a note concerning the Lepus battle music, which...

On the Terraria Wiki, we recently removed a note concerning the Lepus battle music, which apparently is now the Hallow Underground? We don't allow unconfirmed bug reports on the wiki. Is this going to be fixed in the next patch? If not, I may need to make a note of it in the wiki, so other...
  15. F

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

One of the Mechanic's sayings is "Hold on, I've almost got wifi going down here." Could we have wifi? That would be awesome! Of course, then we wouldn't need all those wrenches and wires... hmmm... perhaps a very limited wifi?
Back
Top Bottom