Recent content by FighterJet468

1. FighterJet468

Xbox One Active Trap Limit?

If know quite a lot of moon farms if you wante to do ma work my Xbox Live name is FighterJet468 but you need to have 10 1 second timers
  2. FighterJet468

Console What's your unluckiest moment in Terraria?

How the hell do you die with beetle armour
  3. FighterJet468

Items The Flash Bomb

Mabey a mild light that is grey and white
  4. FighterJet468

Items The Flash Bomb

Either 5 secs or 10 secs
  5. FighterJet468

Items Memory in a Jar

Ye it's a cool idea :)
  6. FighterJet468

Items The Flash Bomb

Ye I thought of that but if you were doing pvp then it would be a bit to op
  7. FighterJet468

Items Memory in a Jar

I find it annoying when I can't just teleport between worlds its a very good idea :)
  8. FighterJet468

Items The Flash Bomb

The Flash Bomb is a Grenade that makes your screen go white when it explodes. But the Player needs to see the Flash Bomb on the screen so the screen go white. The thrower cannot have the screen go white. It is crafted with a grenade a souls of fright.
  9. FighterJet468

Console Tree Launcher

Thanks a lot :)
  10. FighterJet468

Console Tree Launcher

Ye I get it my day has just not been good
  11. FighterJet468

Console Tree Launcher

I'm sorry :( I really am :( :(
  12. FighterJet468

Console Tree Launcher

Then spooky wood for ammo >:( these are my opinions and please stop critisizing my ideas
  13. FighterJet468

Console Tree Launcher

I'm incredibly sorry for this. I didn't write about PC versions because I had a feeling there were to much op things in PC. now I have heard some suggestions about my post I think the damage should be some where around 80 or 90 the speed I think is fine because (I forgot to put it in the post)...
  14. FighterJet468

Console Tree Launcher

The Tree Launcher is a gun which is really hard to get. It is a 0.1 Drop from the Mourning Wood during the pumpkin moon. It uses wood for ammo. Damage: 200 Range:30-40 block Speed:fast Thank you for watching :)
  15. FighterJet468

Console Fishing To Consolr

As many of you know, fishing is not in any console version. So many potions cannot be crafted so I think that the fishing should be added to Console. Please take this idea into condideration. Thank You for reading :)
Back
Top Bottom