Recent content by FIPS

1. FIPS

Sprites ZODIAC

Thanks ya.my dude.
  2. FIPS

Pixel Art Kitnight's Pixel Art

You can try to imitate some sprites you like. Maybe it can greatly enhance your painting feeling. As long as you don’t use it in plagiarism, this will be a very good learning method.
  3. FIPS

Drawings & Paintings My terraria sketches

That looks really good, you can increase its three-dimensionality. And the treatment of shade. Nice start.Hope you continue.:)
  4. FIPS

Texture Pack NeoTexturas Forum Thread

Nice sprite.I love these.
  5. FIPS

Oracle Boi.

Oracle Boi.
  6. FIPS

Sprites ZODIAC

VIII-SAGITTARIUS-σ Molotalina "All power to the people!" Effect Liberation of Labour — The damage of this weapon is increased by 10 times the number of normal online players on the server. Declaration — This weapon does not have a projectile, but it can destroy the projectile when it is swung...
  7. FIPS

Sprites ZODIAC

XIV-ARIES-β NEWALONE "Conflict between rules and Id." "Even the flesh." Effect Voice of Aulos — Both upper and lower barrels emit blue laser at the same time. When the player holds this weapon, they can get the element "existence". "Existence" is the energy of this weapon. The more it gains...
  8. FIPS

Sprites ZODIAC

A suggestion,some sprite.
  9. FIPS

Sprites ZODIAC

XIII-PISCES-ψ Thanatos "An unavoidable tragedy." Effect Wheel of Torment —— Throw four non-stop rotating sickles at the same time while waving. Karma —— The attacked enemy additionally reduces the value of his defensive power. When it exceeds 60, Tanathos has an armor-breaking effect. "往生" ——...
  10. FIPS

Sprites ZODIAC

XVI-GEMENI-ε Hymn of Silence "Constantly use stones to stop the torrent." Effect VISIONNERZ Its own white blade can penetrate countless enemies and tiles. Launches frost when swinging. But when you take a screenshot, you can’t capture this kind of frost. Because it just inputs the frost signal...
  11. FIPS

Sprites ZODIAC

XV-GEMENI-ζ Elegy of Disorder "Lamech and Entropy." ·Lamech is a name. Effect VISIONNERZ Its own black blade can penetrate countless enemies and tiles. Launches black flames when swinging. But when you take a screenshot, you can’t capture this kind of flame. Because it just inputs the flame...
  12. FIPS

Sprites ZODIAC

In a sense, this deepens the depth of the design.May make it more playable.:redspin: But in fact, I really haven’t seen Homestuck. I just have a good understanding of the history of video games, and to a certain extent I have studied the history, culture and mythology of various places. For...
  13. FIPS

Sprites ZODIAC

? ? ? "Uninterpretable file"
  14. FIPS

Sprites ZODIAC

XIX-LIBRA-ξ Helios This is the eternal day caused by the rising of the moon. Jointly developed by the Association's Science and Technology Department and Magic Department. Effect “九隹”——This spear can be thrown out to make the enemy suffer a lot of damage and burn, Burning areas will cause long...
  15. FIPS

Sprites ZODIAC

XII-ARIES-α Genesis "In the past, everyone in the association developed this." Everything is good. Effect Genesis startup status wingman wingman —— At the beginning of Genesis, it will bloom with shrinking wingman on both sides, and the wingmen will guard the overlord like a warrior. You can...
Back
Top Bottom