Recent content by Fire_Blue

1. Fire_Blue

PC Selling Free Zenith

Fine fine, you win your argument xd
  2. Fire_Blue

PC Selling Free Zenith

You can sell something for free, you just need to say that you are selling a zenith that's 100% limited deal
  3. Fire_Blue

PC Selling Free Zenith

Aw. I was nine days too late
  4. Fire_Blue

Eye of Cthulhu Retexture

Good point, also +respect for having actually shown images to prove your argument thus xD
  5. Fire_Blue

Eye of Cthulhu Retexture

So this is what it would look like if it were doused in negative dye ~:)
  6. Fire_Blue

Texture Pack Vapor Wave Texture Pack

Ooooh! I quite like it, it's good for those who want to witness something new from the usual normal blue skies
  7. Fire_Blue

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted, but you end up not being able to feel anything at all for the rest of your life... While being immortal I wish for a horse that grants me incorruptible wishes
  8. Fire_Blue

Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Never would have expected for terraria to have a separate area in role-playing, and it's more than crazy to see one to have gone as long as this one, great work to everyone for these long years!
  9. Fire_Blue

Texture Pack Dark Souls - Elite Knight Armor (Remastered!)

Lore friendly intro: Ah, chosen undead. Have thou changed games?... Well, not to worry. Take upon these vestiges and remind yourself in the tasks that thee shall repeat, all in quite the familiar fashion. Thine shall perhaps link the fire a different way, in a different world, all in the second...
  10. Fire_Blue

Silver Chainmail (Armor on Body) Does not replace

I've finished! Il begin posting the renewed version
  11. Fire_Blue

Il have it ready by tomorrow! :)
  12. Fire_Blue

What name directory does the torso armor PNG have to be? I'm just about finished with the format you have given
  13. Fire_Blue

Ah! That seems simple enough, thanks! Il get started with the replacements
  14. Fire_Blue

Well, is it still possible to fix this chest problem I'm trying to repair? I've checked the guide on the correct folder placements and I had no luck following that, is it perhaps the image itself that needs to be changed? Again, I'd otherwise wait for someone else, or the author (who has last...
  15. Fire_Blue

As of now, I've decided that I wanted to help Remaster dnmodular's Elite Knight Armor set from 5 years ago: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/dark-souls-elite-knight-armor.11639/#post-1305036 Didn't take much time to have all the files connected and supported with the appropriate...
Back
Top Bottom