Recent content by Firearrow15

1. Firearrow15

Portal Gun possibilities

Hard to get kicked from a single-player world... That sounds more like an anti-griefing/trolling server feature rather than a bug.
  2. Firearrow15

Portal Gun possibilities

I think the first thing I am going to do when I get a portal gun is stick one on the ceiling and floor. Then I will hop, in, AFK for an hour or so, and hop out for HUGE fall damage numbers.
  3. Firearrow15

100+ Reasons to GET HYPED!!! Extensive 1.3 trailer content list

True, but that doesn't explain why the vanity and dye slots are greyed out. I guess we'll see.
  4. Firearrow15

It wasn't in any of the other scenes with the inventory visible though... So I have two theories: 1: The extra slot is somehow related to the Solar armor or the ring-like accessory. It could be a set bonus or something. 2: The extra slot is the result of a new potion. When the buff runs...
  5. Firearrow15

Hey, they sharpen hammers and other blunt objects in Monster Hunter. It seems to work for them.
  6. Firearrow15

Preeeeetty sure that's a marble biome. There's a granite one, so it makes sense, especially with the Greek connection to marble. There was underground desert shown, with the scorpion and giant sand worm. It was, however, hallowed, which it why it was white and sparkly instead of yellow.
  7. Firearrow15

I'll betcha there's one more "pillar," judging by the number of armors and planets shown in the Crowno art. My guess is the "Tidal pillar," because that would fit with the seeming relation to water and sea life seen in the new summoner armor, as well as the sillouette spoiler with Mermen and...
  8. Firearrow15

All the New Stuff in New 1.3 Trailer

2:20- Sprites for Solar and Shadow Hex armor? Predictions on armor names from left to right, based on crowno art: Tidal armor, Solar armor, Shadow Hex Armor, Martian armor. EDIT: 1:21- Is that a healing potion with THREE stripes? Super healing potion anyone?
  9. Firearrow15

PC How did we survive back when...

How did we survive when floating islands had nothing but dirt, ores and gold brick?
  10. Firearrow15

Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Dude, it's been officially deconfirmed by Cenx. The cyber isn't coming to 1.3.
  11. Firearrow15

Game Mechanics Displaying Kill Total

The guide could provide the overall kills and trap kills statistics, and enemy kills would be cool to see on a weapon. I think trap kills wouldn't count, and it would only display direct kills with the weapon. Trap kills could be seperate, along with enemies killed by armor effects, lava...
  12. Firearrow15

Cotab's 1.3 Spoiler Video Summary

Yeah that. Someone was saying something about bouncy purple knives as well, but that may have been from an earlier spoiler.
  13. Firearrow15

Cotab's 1.3 Spoiler Video Summary

Does anyone have the gifs that got posted later, with the portal gun in action and the "bouncy purple knives"? I think they are buried somewhere in the comments on the new video, but there are over 450 comments... It would be good to get them in this thread.
  14. Firearrow15

Terraria Future and Spoilers Discussion Thread

This is the greatest thing I have ever seen...
  15. Firearrow15

Terraria Future and Spoilers Discussion Thread

I doubt it's a new minecart, but rather the new mount-dying system in action that we saw wth the party bee, using a new dynamic dye. The minecart buff symbol was the same as ever. Edit: one more speculation: we are going to get new campfires for every torch type. We already saw a rainbow...
Back
Top Bottom