Recent content by FireKni9ht

1. F

Xbox One Looking for some friends

Hello all! I use to play terraria quite a bit on Xbox 360, but hadn’t touched it in years! I just got the Series X and decided to get back on. Wanted to see if anyone was down to start a fresh world and hang out? I’ve forgotten a lot and am basically almost starting new. I have a mic as well! My...
  2. F

I'm new, need some buddys!

My steam is FireKni9ht as well lol. I'm down with playing with anyone under any conditions. Just look me up
  3. F

PC NTerraria Roleplay

Luckily I have stream! My name is also FireKni9ht on there xD
  4. F

PC Looking For Terraria buddy!

I'm new to pc Terraria but I was an expert at console! I'm willing to play any mode, softcore, expert, hardcore, etc. Also willing to start fresh! My steam is: FireKni9ht I'm just looking for some cool people to hang out with. If you have trouble finding me, send me a message and I'll ad you!
  5. F

Looking for 1-2 Players Softcore Normal

I could join you if you're still looking for people! I don't have a mic yet, but I can play often. I'll add you, my steam is the same as my username
  6. F

Looking for 1 or 2 players to start fresh

I'd love to help out. I'm new to pc as well but expert at console! I'll add you, my steam is the same as my username
  7. F

I'm new, need some buddys!

No worries, I could play with you if you still need someone!
  8. F

PC NTerraria Roleplay

I'd love Join, but I've never done a Terraria roleplay before, is that ok?
  9. F

Xbox 360 Trade for or buy Minons

I just got the creation of the guild and trio super heros. I no longer need pets, but no worries. I dont really collect paints and remembered you wanted them! If you still need them, you can have them for free.
  10. F

Xbox 360 New world play through?

Lets all do it!
  11. F

Need New Players !!

What system do you use?
  12. F

All of them.... Jk xD Hmm.... The ones I really need is baby Skeletron and the Zombie. My gt: FireKni9ht If you're willing to trade. Mic is prefer
  13. F

Xbox 360 Looking for Pets!

Looking to collect pets! As of now i only have Turtle, Tiphia, Wolf, slime, and bat. If you have any other pets besides the ones listed above, I am willing to buy or trade!
  14. F

I have American Explosive and Father of someone, but sadly I have gotten all the staffs listed above. Tho I have moved to pet collecting xD As of now i only have Turtle, Tiphia, Wolf, slime, and bat. If you have any other pets besides the ones listed above, Id be happy to trade with you! As you...
  15. F

Xbox 360 Capture the Gem!

To late to join? If not my gt: FireKni9ht
Back
Top Bottom