Recent content by Firelord1259

1. F

PS4 Receiving Tile Data 53%

So my friend is trying to join my world and has always had problems joining since he bought it 2 years ago. He is the only one of my friends who has this issue before in 1.3 the entire game would freak out and spam chat with “??? Has joined” but with the 1.4 update he gets stuck on receiving...
  2. F

tModLoader Multiplayer Lagging?

I've got 100 mb Download and 10 mb of upload my friends internet is the same, but my internet has been known to be faulty or weird at times. My PC has 16 gigs of ram only half is being used. (forgot to mention in the last post that chunks of the world won't render and you can just fall through...
  3. F

tModLoader Multiplayer Lagging?

I've been playing a ton of tModloader 64-bit multiplayer (I'm hosting through steam). Recently I've been running into a extreme issue to where if there are to many enemies nearby the game begins to break where me and my friend seeing different things, enemies are taking damage then regenerating...
  4. F

tModLoader Fargo's Soul Mod Question.

Hey, not sure if i'm posting this in the right spot at all but, I've got a question with Fargo's soul mod. There is a NPC by the name of Abomination, he sells the cursed sextant which spawns a blood moon, but I feel when I do so I get a watered down version of the blood moon where the eye, and...
  5. F

PS4 “A Network Error has Occured”

@Unit One Yes we all live in North America and in the same State. My NAT type is type 2 but i'm pretty sure their NAT type is the same as well.
  6. F

PS4 “A Network Error has Occured”

So me and my friends have decided to get back into Terraria, all my friends can join just fine except one. Last time we played about a year or two ago it was the same problem with the same person. Whenever they attempt to join they are met with a screen that says “A Network Error has Occurred”...
Back
Top Bottom