Recent content by fireman7100

1. fireman7100

PS4 PS4 Split-Screen sound mute issue

This issue, along with the never ending sandstorms, better be fixed soon. It's hard for my father and I to play with these issues.
  2. fireman7100

Xbox One Two console issues making this game unplayable for me right now

These issues are hella annoying; my father and I play the game splitscreen, and we often split up to multi task. It's super annoying not being able to hear if a expert mode tomb crawler is coming, lol. I have also seen a few posts saying the sandstorms are "fine". Whoever said that must've...
  3. fireman7100

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

How do I stop the NPPlayers from giving me items? Everytime I log on they try to give me nothing, saying "Matthew, take those spare 's" Any fix?
  4. fireman7100

tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

It's fine, I'm not much of Terraria Overhaul guy, thank you anyway. I have about 5 mods downloaded including this one, and so far so good
  5. fireman7100

I took a look at what others were saying, it seems to have a problem with Terraria overhaul (possibly calamity too). Which is understandable, considering, well, its an overhaul. I'll give some other mods a try and let you know.
  6. fireman7100

Hello Nakano, I was wondering if this mod is compatible with other mods? I was thinking of doing another playthrough with other mods installed. (Also sorry if you have answered this before, don't have much time to check)
  7. fireman7100

Nice mod you have here Nakano. While playing it, I noticed that all of the enemies rapidly regain health. Is that a bug or feature? I didn't read it anywhere so i am assuming it's a bug.
  8. fireman7100

Ganondorf should be top tier

Ganondorf should be top tier
  9. fireman7100

I do my dude

I do my dude
  10. fireman7100

I lowkey like Rosalina and Luma in Sm4sh, but im too afraid to main her. I should just do it

I lowkey like Rosalina and Luma in Sm4sh, but im too afraid to main her. I should just do it
  11. fireman7100

Dang its been a while since I updated my status haha. Not really much going on, but Terraria 1.3...

Dang its been a while since I updated my status haha. Not really much going on, but Terraria 1.3 for consoles!! I wish it wasn't so buggy...
  12. fireman7100

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
  13. fireman7100

Its great, I never raged and had fun at the same time before this game. The game is good

Its great, I never raged and had fun at the same time before this game. The game is good
  14. fireman7100

I just got cuphead.... never raged so hard in my life

I just got cuphead.... never raged so hard in my life
  15. fireman7100

Ah its fine! Thanks :)

Ah its fine! Thanks :)
Back
Top Bottom