Recent content by Fireomo

1. Fireomo

tAPI SonicR's Doctor Who Mod

Can you update it to be compatible with tmodloader too? If you could, that would be great because this mod looks AWESOME but I don't have tAPI so....
  2. Fireomo

PC In your opinion, what areas could use revisits?

Well, they really need a revisit after plantera its just pointless! because then, you can get chlorophyte bullets!!!
  3. Fireomo

PC In your opinion, what areas could use revisits?

I think the hallow could use a revisit, I don't think that they have the achievements for making an entire world crimson, corruption, and hallow! i have played PS4 and XBox 360 versions, and they both have those achievements! they really need to explore crimson, corruption, and hallow! Once your...
  4. Fireomo

PC I Need Base Ideas

If you have any base ideas for me, please give me some ideas!
  5. Fireomo

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Ok, because they have been making terraria: otherworld seem like its going to be terrarias sequel dont you think? but instead of making sequels, apparently just making stuff like 2.0 updates is popular now i mean they dont call it 1.3.1 for no reason...
  6. Fireomo

Well, i mean i would still be sad to see such a really awesome game like terraria die because of a sequel thats more realistic than its first. I mean if its something like FNAF or COD then i mean there already realistic, i get it. But when its something like terraria or minecraft(I am NOT...
  7. Fireomo

What do you think is the WORST TOOL in Terraria?

I guess that if you found out a way to hack that in you could probably find out a way for it to give you like +100000 health or some thing -_-
  8. Fireomo

What do you think is the WORST TOOL in Terraria?

I agree this is the WORST of them all because it basically just makes you spontaneously combust in game
  9. Fireomo

I am very exited for this game but, as many other people are probably thinking: Are you still going to be updating the first Terraria because i think it looks really cool, but sometimes things like terraria otherworld could after a while, get too realistic for people like me! and if you dont ill...
  10. Fireomo

Thanks!

Thanks!
  11. Fireomo

Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks for the welcome!
Back
Top Bottom