Recent content by DragonWitch⨂

1. DragonWitch⨂

No need to bow, I am a gracious king and all here are seen as my equals :D

No need to bow, I am a gracious king and all here are seen as my equals :D
  2. DragonWitch⨂

Thank you. He's one of my oldest and favorite designs and he's stuck with me over years, glad to...

Thank you. He's one of my oldest and favorite designs and he's stuck with me over years, glad to know others like his design as much as I did.
  3. DragonWitch⨂

Yes actually, This is a Leafwing OC called Manchineel, named after the very very poisonous tree...

Yes actually, This is a Leafwing OC called Manchineel, named after the very very poisonous tree. I drew him myself, and honestly I'm pretty happy with how he turned out
  4. DragonWitch⨂

Lovely drawing, thank you for thanking me

Lovely drawing, thank you for thanking me
  5. DragonWitch⨂

I live in an area criminally devoid of Dragon Enjoyers

I live in an area criminally devoid of Dragon Enjoyers
  6. DragonWitch⨂

The ceiling is always a threat

The ceiling is always a threat
  7. DragonWitch⨂

Plot twist, they grew, but you grew faster or you just grew sooner and blocked out the sun and...

Plot twist, they grew, but you grew faster or you just grew sooner and blocked out the sun and they couldn't photosynthesize to continue growing
  8. DragonWitch⨂

Slanted ceilings my beloathed My attic has a slanted ceiling and it was built wrong so there are...

Slanted ceilings my beloathed My attic has a slanted ceiling and it was built wrong so there are nails sticking out of it. you really have to be careful not to hit your head because that is a hospital trip
  9. DragonWitch⨂

I am a perfectly medium-sized dragon and that's fine. I will never have to deal with hitting my...

I am a perfectly medium-sized dragon and that's fine. I will never have to deal with hitting my head on things or not reaching the top shelf to dust. The counters are perfect height for me It is a nice thing to be medium sized sometimes
  10. DragonWitch⨂

Aye, the tragedy of short people. My apologies

Aye, the tragedy of short people. My apologies
  11. DragonWitch⨂

It's just a symbol I liked It used to be the omega symbol but that was a very long time ago...

It's just a symbol I liked It used to be the omega symbol but that was a very long time ago, with a different name.
  12. DragonWitch⨂

oooooh big dragon Always a good idea to be friends with a big dragon

oooooh big dragon Always a good idea to be friends with a big dragon
  13. DragonWitch⨂

Only important to people who remember my presence, but I'll give it regardless.

Only important to people who remember my presence, but I'll give it regardless.
  14. DragonWitch⨂

Well technically atoms never touch and we're all made of atoms so, No officer, Asher did not...

Well technically atoms never touch and we're all made of atoms so, No officer, Asher did not dropkick that child-
  15. DragonWitch⨂

Oooh Asher looks fun how many crimes has she comitted Yeah it's weird. I probably should have...

Oooh Asher looks fun how many crimes has she comitted Yeah it's weird. I probably should have phrased it better originally, not too many entities around where I am know about the book series.
Back
Top Bottom