Recent content by Vitrolic Medicine

1. Vitrolic Medicine

IC Shattered Mirrors

Trebonth May Hio be safe... I don't really know what his idea is, but I know that I need to... to finally act a bit more. Yea. Check for other injured people and give them help! At least as much as I can. Pretty sure it'll bite me back, but whatever.
  2. Vitrolic Medicine

Didn't get armor either, beat Eye of Cthulhu for Light's Bane and got a gold bow as well.

Didn't get armor either, beat Eye of Cthulhu for Light's Bane and got a gold bow as well.
  3. Vitrolic Medicine

And pony form as well. Might also throw in a prootneenja while we're at that.

And pony form as well. Might also throw in a prootneenja while we're at that.
  4. Vitrolic Medicine

IC Shattered Mirrors

Trebonth After this cop is talked out by the other, I try to find out who else seems to be hurt... at least not hurt by others.
  5. Vitrolic Medicine

IC Shattered Mirrors

Trebonth Yeah... I... I really can't think of anything better to say, just covering behind Paul a bit more.
  6. Vitrolic Medicine

IC Shattered Mirrors

Trebonth Collabolators? Oh :red:, I gotta whisper Paul my suspicions then... "I think they are related to the guy who shot at the general direction of mine..."
  7. Vitrolic Medicine

IC Shattered Mirrors

Trebonth This gives me... some flash-backs. Is the world going really mad!? Why would we? Because we're 'one' as well! "Can we just... focus on helping rather... than uh..." I trail, because I look nervous.
  8. Vitrolic Medicine

IC Shattered Mirrors

Trebonth What the actual hell!? I recoil and move behind Paul, as they seem up to the task of stopping those crazed men.
  9. Vitrolic Medicine

IC Shattered Mirrors

Trebonth Less nervous around the police, at least trusting that it'll give me any safety measure I follow Hio and the cops, this time not out of obligation, but out of curiosity now.
  10. Vitrolic Medicine

Corporations: Just outright paywall and pay-to-win everything instead.

Corporations: Just outright paywall and pay-to-win everything instead.
  11. Vitrolic Medicine

Official Announcement regarding changes to conversations (private messages)

I might be dropping an atomic bomb of controversional ideas, but... the conversation feature should've been made mod-only instead (as in only mods can create new conversations, and only conversations with moderators would be active.) Sure it'd also suck, but frankly it would be fairer than...
  12. Vitrolic Medicine

Welp, the solution ain't fixing the idea that some people would be willing to make it an instant-messenger, just with memory limits.
  13. Vitrolic Medicine

Game Mechanics AsRaTh day 13:more permanent buffs

Yup, that idea could work.
  14. Vitrolic Medicine

Game Mechanics AsRaTh day 13:more permanent buffs

3 would be way too good on its own, I'd suggest that it cuts damage down by 25% (Still dangerous to play with explosives, but a dynamite stick or bomb would be less of a threat used improperly). Possibly another that increases the damage cut to 50% post-Martians. Never 100% though, as that would...
  15. Vitrolic Medicine

That should also not have the option to reopen in that case, to avoid loophole abuses.
Back
Top Bottom