Recent content by Fishcookie

1. Fishcookie

Yeah, that mod didn't go as planned. Watch the development of tModLoader - Terraria: Of Dark and...

Yeah, that mod didn't go as planned. Watch the development of tModLoader - Terraria: Of Dark and Below Mod instead.
  2. Fishcookie

tModLoader Terraria: Of Dark and Below Mod

Sarge if you don't fix those banners, I'mma fight you in Discord. :mad:
  3. Fishcookie

tModLoader The Omega Mod

I am still here... Unloved. I feel abandoned... I need to get something done. Anyway, back to working on the mods.
  4. Fishcookie

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

*Shoots the word test out of test update.* Nein.
  5. Fishcookie

*Dies Wait For Update*
  6. Fishcookie

tModLoader The Omega Mod

I HAVE RETURNED! MERASMUS ARRIVES ON A TIDE OF BLOOD!
  7. Fishcookie

I think today while I am doing my laundry I will start my modded let's play. Not too sure though. Been putting it off for a bit due to working on mod and school.
  8. Fishcookie

What is your favourite sprite you've created?

My favorite so far in my few sprites I have made is my icon you see. I think it came out quite nicely.
  9. Fishcookie

Pixel Art Electro's Sprite Workshop

I am willing to make some sprites for people as I have nothing I can do on my mod right now cause team is being lazy. :P So, I decided to do this here. I will take requests for anything and I will try to get it done when I can. You can see examples of my sprites in my icon and here...
  10. Fishcookie

tModLoader Electronium Mod [WIP] [Recruiting Staff]

How do you like the new icon? :3
  11. Fishcookie

Well Electronium is actually the name of an Alien Ore, this ore was used to power Electroman's suit. :D
  12. Fishcookie

New Hardmode Weapon Type! Sprited by me from scratch! I think this is the first time I have done well on a sprite. Can you guess what the Sabers do? ;) Wait. Where did those marks come from. >:( Stupid program! Okay stupid marks are gone.
  13. Fishcookie

DISCORD IS UP! https://discord.gg/M76nPBq You can watch my mod's progress. :3 CURRENT STAFF LIST: -ELECTROMAN054 (OWNER) Le Overlord! -IRIAZUL (CODER) -CRIZION (DECENT SPRITER/CODER) -LITTLEJOHN (GOOD SPRITER) -SERIAL DREEMURR (MUSICIAN) Le Undertale Noob! -REXODINOLP (DECENT...
  14. Fishcookie

tModLoader ???

Eyecicle... Hmmm.
Back
Top Bottom