COOKl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've had multiple big brain plays in terraria, both while playing calamity. There was one around a year ago where I farmed for an hour to get the rare elemental in a bottle in normal mode, then again today I was trying to get a martian probe to spawn in during the celestial pillars.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    I only listed 2 but I have many more
    neoselket
    neoselket
    What were they?
    COOKl
    COOKl
    Other moments include trying to fight the plaguebringer on the surface of the jungle, forgetting to equip my horseshoe multiple times, and trying to say something in chat while a wyvern is attacking me
    I don't know if this is well known or not, but me and (mostly) Omega Derpling found out that the blowpipe can use darts as ammo, and all the weapons that use darts can use seeds as well
    I've just realized I'm an idiot. I didn't notice until now that the plaguebringer Goliath enrages when you fight it above ground, so I now know why I've been having so much trouble with it.
    I just got TEdit and am figuring it out, and I want to make a world that is basically vertical. What it is is a small world cut into the pieces that you need for a playthrough, and I'm wondering if there is a way to rotate it 90 degrees or so
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Never heard of the idea of playing on a sideways Terraria world. As for your questions, I have no idea.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    I've searched around and I think the only way to do it is by either doing it manually, or there is a way and I just don't know how to do things.
    I have officially completed the 209 armor bodies, which are really only the male ones, but I've made more progress in the texture pack so that is nice :D
    Yes, I'm posting really quickly today, but who cares. I replayed celeste last sunday, and I forgot just how good of a game it was. If anyone hasn't played it I highly suggest that you do.
    I might have said this earlier, but I probably didn't. I've created a playlist with a bunch of songs from different video games, and it's amazing. The only problem is that it literally killed me to make, not because of the sheer amount of songs, but because of the nostalgia I felt from games that I used to play, such as minecraft. I was on the brink of tears from it, and I had to take a break so I didn't die.
    Who's the killer in the pedguin server is a very underrated minigame. Most of the time there isn't anyone in it, which is depressing because some of my best memories from that server are in that minigame.
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    It's fun until the death messages show up in chat. "*Killer* *weapon* *victim*" takes away alot of the secrecy.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    I still find it fun after that, but I can understand why it wouldn't be fun for others
    I'm having a basic update. Here's what I've done so far, even though no one probably even visits my account for obvious reasons:
    My mouse broke to the point where 40% of the time it clicks normally, 45% of the time it clicks twice, as it registers clicking and letting go as one click sometimes, and 15% of the time it doesn't register my click
    I guess this got updated. I'm really confused about how to work this. Also I can't find a way to get to other people's profiles.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    You can get to someone's profile by mousing over their username and then clicking on it after the small preview window opens.
    I think something happened while making the texture pack.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    Apparently the armor arms go from 106 to 165. If anyone could check or tell if that's supposed to happen that would be great.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    I think it's just because there are some vanities that are only for the head, so it just doesn't have the textures for the others parts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom