Recent content by five--three

1. five--three

PC [Project] Mechmod - A T-MEC community mod

Woo! We've sucessfully decompiled Terraria and have a working build. There were some bugs (e.g. worlds saved using the decompiled build couldn't be opened in vanilla Terraria, worldgen crashed, maybe more) but we've identified the issues that have caused them and mostly rooted them out. I'm...
  2. five--three

Sorry. Exams and assessments over for now. 8GB of ram got it! ILSpy did get up to 5gb though ... 0_o. Had to do Main, NPC and Projectile seperately. I'm putting up the barebones source on a repo now. We've got some errors to fix :( edit: @stefnotch its up on gitlab
  3. five--three

Standalone Terraria ReTexturer (TRT) - A TCCL remake for v1.3

I'm swaped with schoolwork and such right now (as always ... eugh) @Starchy yep I definitely have plans. I should get it uploaded in a couple of days. You should post your textures to the other subforums though! This mod needs more attention! @snarkel turn the debug console off - it's really...
  4. five--three

Texture Pack Is it possible to install custom textures without mods like it is with custom music?

A bit of a necro here ... There is plenty of software to do it. Google PNG to XNB converter and you'll find tons. If not, *ahem* you can always use my mod that loads PNG files directly (like TCCL, but in my biased opinion, way way better)...
  5. five--three

Hi. As you have all probably guessed, Mechmod has been kindof abandoned recently. I definitely have plans to update it to 1.3.1, but I have thigs in the road for the next 2 weeks. I might be able to get Part A done in the next couple of days, but Part B will take much longer so I won't be able...
  6. five--three

Standalone Terraria ReTexturer (TRT) - A TCCL remake for v1.3

Nope. It's a standalone mod, meaning that it can't be used with anything else.
  7. five--three

I was thinking only the map-clone. While we could also implement the 'swanky UI' for give and summon, I was under the impression that we didn't want to spend time on it and make it a headline feature of Mechmod. Apart from those, I can't remember if there were any other things there. @Vortechz...
  8. five--three

Yeah, just like the dirt rod, so that you can click & drag them to move em wherever you want. Nope. Those 3 are all I had. Whoa, they look really nice! Awesome work :D You're using GIMP, yeah? All you have to do (at least in 2.8) is go Image > Scale Image > set interpolation to None. This...
  9. five--three

Yeah - it sort of fits with Terraria's undead things: ectoplasm, Dungeon Spirits, and of course those awesome wisps:D It is a good idea. I just don't want anything so vastly different from Vanilla that you could have entire builds focusing on a introduced mechanic (if that makes sense). I...
  10. five--three

Yeah ... I guess. Just to leave it up to people whether they want to play mostly legit or breeze through things. It's a good idea, and not too hard to implement, but the details of it are a bit fuzzy: when exactly do we re-eneable things? I like the idea of godmode being disabled in bossfights...
  11. five--three

I agree mostly with what you're saying here, except in theory, it doesn't really work. As we've dicussed earlier in the thread (quite a few of you weren't involved in that though), cheating is fun. Sometimes too fun. Lots of people (me included, but to a lesser extent than Zero and especially...
  12. five--three

Ahh, I'll reply to your reply first :p It'd be a very subtle highlight, a one-pixel-wide white line, probably at low transparency. Only hidden enough so that it wouldn't jump out at you, but so that it could still be found easily when you need it. I'm really concerned about adding too many...
  13. five--three

I guess that's a point. Mechmod isn't overly popular, so I can't see anyone abusing it, but I guess there isn't much reason to not include one. Yeahh ... I guess I want to finish it up properly before releasing it. That's really interesting. @stefnotch can you confirm that it happens for you...
  14. five--three

Thanks for the ideas! I'll look at some options, but there are a heap of things to do beforehand. Bahahaha, that's okay, ideas and suggestions are what we live off :D :p That's really interesting. A little oversight on my behalf. I guess I'll leave it though ... since it's very easy to just...
  15. five--three

Golem-powered golem kiler :D

Golem-powered golem kiler :D
Back
Top Bottom