Recent content by FiveSix78

1. FiveSix78

tModLoader Nihilism - Empties the game

It would be a dream come true if this was updated for 1.4.4, and eventually 1.4.5 at some point.
  2. FiveSix78

tModLoader Magic Storage

My bad, tyvm for your patience and your help!
  3. FiveSix78

tModLoader Magic Storage

Hey, I'm running a server using a 3rd party host and magic storage crashes the server while it's loading. Relevant messages in the console just before the crash each time: [05/14/2023 10:12:31 am]: Adding Content: Magic Storage v0.5.7.10 [05/14/2023 10:12:31 am]: terminate called after throwing...
  4. FiveSix78

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

"the team has spent countless hours giving the entire game a thorough review across the spectrum of Balance and Aesthetics." Ever since the 1.3.6 (later rebranded 1.4) update was confirmed to be in the works, I was hoping y'all would take a crack at rebalancing many of the item sets eventually...
  5. FiveSix78

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

You have nothing to apologize for. Saying "It’s super simplistic and can be imitated in game" is not even slightly hostile or disrespectful, let alone overly hostile or an attack, and your clear desire to understand others is mature, not childish.
  6. FiveSix78

A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

Where have I heard this before..? And sometime in 2018 before that, and September of 2017...
  7. FiveSix78

Terraria State of the Game: February 2020

Another "update" with zero information other than "changes are coming, maybe." Great. "maybe that's because you're close to releasing it :dryadwink:" "it sounds like the wait is almost over." That's exactly what we thought when we were told that the next update is coming out in September, 2017...
  8. FiveSix78

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

"Maybe check your math?" The next update containing new content was scheduled for September, 2017. "As with all past PC releases, a specific date has not and will not be announced until it is imminent (typically within a few days)." No? It was estimated for September, 2017. Then "sometime in...
  9. FiveSix78

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

You could've at least underscored the terrible news (the next big update: originally scheduled for September 2017, yet still being pushed back for nearly half a decade with no real/reliable ETA) with several reveals to soften the blow. Not even including 1 reveal for 2 consecutive months (this...
  10. FiveSix78

Terraria Sound Suite - Customize all ingame sounds (and more)

Oh wow, I just logged in for the first time in nearly half a year and see this. The last time I logged in, I was interested in commissioning a modder to make a mod that lets users 1: replace Terraria's songs with a pool of songs of their choice (including the ability to add multiple custom songs...
  11. FiveSix78

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

As has been the established pattern for awhile now, the only "news" for PC/1.4 this month is an extremely vague, small snippet of information that amounts to "a single entity has been added. How does it work..? Well... ... ...Wouldn't you like to know? LOL" 🙄 Not surprised in the slightest, just...
  12. FiveSix78

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

Hey, I'm paying for a multiplayer server through a 3rd party host. It was sort of crashing (still running according to CPU usage and other indicators, but booting all players and refusing to allow new connections) on a daily basis. When trying to connect during these periods, the console would...
  13. FiveSix78

tModLoader Various Weathers

https://puu.sh/D4BQy/c964955fe0.jpg Not when you log on during the middle of a weather event; you only get to see what it is if you're already logged in at the moment it begins. Is this a glitch or an intended feature? Also, what's the purpose of the climate surveyor identifying special weather...
  14. FiveSix78

tModLoader Various Weathers

Hey, players on my server have reported some pretty severe lag during acid rain, that it's inconvenient not to have a clear indicator of what weather they're dealing with when they log on during the middle of an unknown weather event, that hardmode ice enemies can spawn in pre-hardmode during...
Back
Top Bottom