Recent content by AstroKnight

1. AstroKnight

*evil laugh*

*evil laugh*
  2. AstroKnight

Soon, I am free from public school. Soon *stares at computer and food simultaneously* (EDIT) If...

Soon, I am free from public school. Soon *stares at computer and food simultaneously* (EDIT) If you K-POP bothers you, beware my profile
  3. AstroKnight

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/heavy-hearts-the-passing-of-jestex.58854/ This is...

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/heavy-hearts-the-passing-of-jestex.58854/ This is saddening. May we all remember him well.
  4. AstroKnight

Zadum4ivii World of Builds

They don't load for me (Probably because imgur is blocked on my network)
  5. AstroKnight

Zadum4ivii World of Builds

Man, wish I could see them if they're as good as everyone says they are.
  6. AstroKnight

Sorta good at spriting anyways

Sorta good at spriting anyways
  7. AstroKnight

I'm getting back into spriting and I'm actually starting to get good at this. In which case I...

I'm getting back into spriting and I'm actually starting to get good at this. In which case I think it's time to kick my mod back into shape
  8. AstroKnight

If you play Club Penguin that is. We CP players will miss it dearly. This game was basically my...

If you play Club Penguin that is. We CP players will miss it dearly. This game was basically my childhood.
  9. AstroKnight

Alright, tomorrow Club Penguin is shutting down. Join at: 5 PM EDT-EST, 9 PM GST, 2 PM PST, for...

Alright, tomorrow Club Penguin is shutting down. Join at: 5 PM EDT-EST, 9 PM GST, 2 PM PST, for a huge party! Big Foot is the server name!
  10. AstroKnight

I can't seem to see the image.

I can't seem to see the image.
  11. AstroKnight

I have begun to follow our lord and saviour (Lord Jetstream)

I have begun to follow our lord and saviour (Lord Jetstream)
  12. AstroKnight

tModLoader deleted

I don't really mind :) You'll just have to put up with me not being available all the time, and if it becomes too much of a hassle, I'll just take a break from this mod.
  13. AstroKnight

tModLoader deleted

I'll help :D
  14. AstroKnight

Terraria: Twenty Million Strong & Counting!

Just roughly two years ago, I played Terraria for the first time, and have loved it ever since! It's absolutely incredible to think that this game that we've all come to know and love has sold over 20 million copies! And just when you think you're finished, you couldn't be more wrong. There's...
  15. AstroKnight

Shadow's Derpy Artwork

Hey Everyone! INTRO: I'm Shadow, I'm a guy who likes to play games, and make art. I've been doing pixel art for a few months now, so I decided to start a thread to hold all my pixel-y creations. I will also occasionally post things that I draw, because why not? NOTE: I'm still a novice spriter...
Back
Top Bottom