Recent content by Flairon

1. Flairon

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Well that took long enough. Though in a blood moon it's possible to get one every 30 seconds or so.
  2. Flairon

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

For a second I thought you spent 200 hours fighting pirate invasions. I'm currently at 890 hours.
  3. Flairon

Maybe a really lucky person who found an extractinator and got platinum coins from it early-game.
  4. Flairon

They probably look green because they've been debuffed with something like ichor. They also have larger health bars like bosses.
  5. Flairon

I'm guessing the reason is because the size of king slime is health dependent and since there are a lot of players and it's expert, the slime has a lot of health = huge size.
  6. Flairon

I think all small worlds have one, all medium worlds have three, and all large worlds have four. It is never guaranteed that one will be real.
  7. Flairon

It's possible to get hits of 25k-30k+ now, but only if you got the crawltipede banner while it was still obtainable.
  8. Flairon

I cant be alone with this opinion...

The fishron mount doesn't just fly fast with water. When you go below half health, you get the speed and damage boost then as well. It's fast enough to outspeed the crawltipede when moving diagonally.
  9. Flairon

Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

OK. I never knew that Orange Bloodroot can sometimes be rainbow.
  10. Flairon

The wiki can't always be trusted.
  11. Flairon

Eye Of Cthulu expert mode melee.

Getting a musket from destroying two shadow orbs isn't lucky, when the first shadow orb you destroy in a world will always drop a musket.
  12. Flairon

So. Stinking. Close.

For me, the Phantasm with holy arrows is really powerful, preferably with vortex armour. I'm able to kill 100 pumpkings in one moon using those.
  13. Flairon

Great natural boulder placement. (even though it would probably take more than one boulder to kill them all...)
  14. Flairon

Was this pedguin's server, or something else?
  15. Flairon

Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

Wouldn't it have a mobile symbol next to it in that case?
Back
Top Bottom