ethan2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I HAVE AN ART THREAD
    CHECK IT OUT
    First is the worst, Second is the best, third is the one with the hairy chest!
    • Dead
    Reactions: Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    ethan2
    ethan2
    what womb? most ethans asexually mitose like cells. ever questioned why we have the exact same proportions?
    TforToe 💨
    TforToe 💨
    Ohhhhh that explains Ethan17

But what about Ethan666? He's kinda evil.
    ethan2
    ethan2
    ethan666 just has deeprooted childhood trauma
    Hello. You may have seen this as you were searching to join the Twins Cult. Or, maybe you saw it as its one of my pinned profile posts? Doesn't matter. If you wish to join, read further.
    This is where you join the Twins Cult. The password within my signature. Use it to join.
    We have rules to follow in this cult. They will be listed in the comments. Failure to follow will result in you being kicked from the cult.
    Daily "Would you press the button?" #6!:
    Would you press the button?
    Every dream and desire of yours will come true, whether it be love, money, careers, superpowers, all without any effort just by pressing this button...
    but it will crush and ruin all the dreams of a hardworking man (who you don't know) who worked so hard every single day to achieve them, along with ruin his life... and he'll know that you did it.
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    yeah true
    in that case i might as well just make my fictional universe real, so now you get a semi-utopistic world (it's kinda hard to explain) complete with three godlike robots, FTL travel, and a new DLC galaxy
    Ivyss
    Ivyss
    Firstly, yes.
    Secondly, what if someone pressed the button who specifically wanted everyone to be able to achieve their dreams, including that person?
    ethan2
    ethan2
    that person is excluded from that wish
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    I remembber one time there was a bad user who kept making alts to spam me and one time they were called "GlasiaThe(N word)"
    Reactions: ethan2
    ethan2
    ethan2
    how the :red:
    I once tried making an alt called "AncientGodOcram" which I would simply just use to post on redigit's profile begging him to add me back and unit one questioned me
    but someone can make alts with usernames with the N WORD in them?
    The Triangle God
    The Triangle God
    The Devourer of Ni-... Nice guys.
    Ok actually how the hell do you get away with having that word in your username
    Daily "Would you press the button?" #5!:
    You get the death note (from that popular anime), which kills anyone's name you write in it
    But if you don't write someone's name in it every 30 minutes, it'll write your name in it all by itself.
    we always view the Terrarian from a side so people jokingly make frontwards facing Terrarian jokes
    but the Terrarian is 2d so
    GAME ACCURATE FRONTWARDS FACING TERRARIAN
    Style_1_male-1.png (1).png
    if I ripped out your entire nervous system
    you would die
    Banana_=P
    Banana_=P
    At least it'd be impossible to be nervous then.
    LiterallyJustCarbon🌳
    LiterallyJustCarbon🌳
    Well, I'd stop feeling pain either way.
    Banana_=P
    Banana_=P
    "If you took a person's circulatory system, and stretched it out into but a string, you'd make the person very uncomfortable."

i want this to be canon
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    i'm pretty sure enchanted apples are heavier then gold blocks, as the crafting recipe they used to have involved 8 gold blocks

and with shulker boxes, i think steve can actually carry nearly infinite weight, i don't remember if you can place shulker boxes inside of other shulker boxes
    EyeOfTheCosmos
    EyeOfTheCosmos
    but so can terrarian, with infinite lava bucket
    ethan2
    ethan2
    you can't place shulker boxes in shulker boxes
    and they're probably pocket dimensions which is why I did not include the piggy bank, safe, or any other magic storage
    Daily "Would you press the button?" #4!:
    You suddenly become the STRONGEST, most MUSCULAR human in THE UNIVERSE, as in so strong you can lift ANYTHING, without EVER needing to keep a diet OR exercising a DAY in your life..
    but your IQ decreases down to 45, making everyone see you as an idiot, and making even 2+2 seem impossible to you.
    Jackiethederg
    Jackiethederg
    press it, you don't need to be smart to be happy
    ethan2
    ethan2
    i would contemplate pressing it for hours but I think in the end I wouldn't
    being that strong isn't necessary
    but technically if you did
    you could probably use said muscles in order to be able to date and maybe even marry one of the smartest people in the world, such as a professor or scientist
    DiamondFire🪓
    DiamondFire🪓
    Decrease my IQ while gaining nothing I don’t already have? No!
    man if I die I'm not gonna die normally like from old age or disease
    if I'm gonna die I want my death to be all over the news, not because I was famous or important, but because of the way I die
    ethan2
    ethan2
    I wanna die via finding one of the MANY missing nukes our country has lost and poking at it with a stick
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    if i were to freely choose my death, my picks are:
    IMG_2245.jpeg

(by "but basically no atmosphere" i meant "but basically no oxygen")
    The Triangle God
    The Triangle God
    Overdose on polonium
    Daily "Would you press the button?" #3!:
    You have the ability to summon UNLIMITED food and drink AT WILL
    but you physically cannot consume the food that you have summoned.
    a really far away planet
    a really far away planet
    same
    you get something cool but that thing has exceptions after the button press instead of your life in general getting exceptions, so it's still a cool thing
    DiamondFire🪓
    DiamondFire🪓
    Time to summon a stupendous amount of meat and create a black hole
    AVARUS ODIUM
    AVARUS ODIUM
    I’m gonna beat someone over the head with the hardest and oldest loaf of bread known to man
    Screenshot 2024-04-05 2.23.37 PM.png

Here's a link to the theme:
    I hope to overhear some of your phones/speakers playing the eclipse theme at full blast when the sun goes full anti-glow.
    ethan2
    ethan2
    just promise me you'll play the theme at 1:41 PM and I'll give you any extra gear that I get from the mothrons and whatnot after the eclipse!
    It'd be wrong to let you fall behind from the group!
    The Triangle God
    The Triangle God
    *also cries in European*
    I want cheese to block the sun!
    ethan2
    ethan2
    I didn't overhear no "BUH BUH. BUH. BABABUH BO BAH BAH, DEE DO DEE DEE DO DEE DEE DO DEE DA DA DEE DOH DOH BABABA BOBO, BOH" :sad:
    Screenshot 2024-04-05 10.19.50 AM.png

YRIMIR PREDICTED WHIPS 3 YEARS BEFORE THEY WERE ADDED
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    This feels like the Simpsons.
    ethan2
    ethan2
    Yrimir is Homer confirmed. think about it, the final syllable in both of their names is pronounced "Mer"
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    Playing C F# G
    Daily "Would you press the button?" #2!:
    One crime of your choosing will disappear for all eternity...
    but you must commit said crime.
    (You will face no consequences for committing it.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom