FlakMaster
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Of course, I accidentally face two Eye of Cthulhu's.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    They're pretty much normal in expert mode during their first stage. So, I just focused on one at a time.

Jesus though, can the guy stand still so I can land a hit? Dodging wasn't the problem, hitting the damn thing was.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Also, Binoculars.
    Medusa you son-of-a-:red:
    Reactions: Snickerbobble
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    That wasn't how I died actually.

Some bats were flailing about. Nothing new. Was trying to get some distance to shoot 'em down, when suddenly I'm completely frozen for no reason. Then I notice this strange figure with the recognisable name, moments before the bat chasing me put me down.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Yeah, a bat bumped me off a very small cliff, like 10 blocks, and I took massive damage.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Sorry, I meant to say Piranha.
    The Metal Detector is an annoying accessory. "Chest nearby!" *spends 10 minutes circling the area*
    In other news, Alpha12 for 7Days to Die is also quickly approaching. Must remember to get on that too.
    That moment when you forget to turn frame limit on and are uselessly using power to get over 200FPS.
    Reactions: Kyouko Tsukino
    (not) Crono
    (not) Crono
    That moment when you feel blessed by the gods to get consistent 50 fps
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    The game I was getting insane frame rates on isn't a very hard game to handle at all. My laptop is no super computer. It can handle most games adequately at decent graphics, but any more than 60FPS is a distant dream.
    (not) Crono
    (not) Crono
    My computer couldn't process old DOS games, if it were possible to pretty them to Windows, but it runs terraria and spelunky just fine
    Who doesn't like waking up in the middle of the night with an illness that came out of the blue with no cold drink in the fridge?
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Don't talk to this guy. He's insane. He doesn't want attention, just a little annoyed is all.
    Screw it, I'm throwing in the towel. 5x health/5x damage/5x defence WoF is too much.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Near-hitscan lasers that do triple digits? Not an issue. Near-complete knockback resisting hungry chasing me? Not an issue. Ambient mobs trying to interrupt? Not an issue. Nigh-invisible leeches that spike up to steal my behind? Not an issue.

Avoiding all of that at once? That's an issue.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    I'll be killing WoF on an easier setting for the sake of starting hardmode and more content. I don't even know if it's possible to kill the boss through exploits; you can't be super evasive because running too far from the boss kills you. Turns out the WoF is a very well designed boss.

I'll be giving myself emblems from another world too.
    Well, I'd love to make progress in Terraria, but the Wall of Flesh isn't co-operating. I'll try to defeat the WoF off-stream some other time
    Dawholybirch
    Dawholybirch
    How odd, I wonder what is causing this to happen? I wish you luck and in wort case scenario just move your stuff to a new world and start from there
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    I'll experiment a little in good time to see if I can get to HardMode. If not, well I'll think of something.
    Dawholybirch
    Dawholybirch
    Good luck
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom