Recent content by Flamarang🌳

1. Flamarang🌳

Hey Red, how do you feel about your game being one of the most popular in the world? I also...

Hey Red, how do you feel about your game being one of the most popular in the world? I also wanna say you guys are doing an amazing job on the update so far, I can't wait to play it, but please take your time and don't rush! :happy:
  2. Flamarang🌳

I can't wait for you guys to collaborate with a toilet manufacturing company to produce real...

I can't wait for you guys to collaborate with a toilet manufacturing company to produce real life Terra Toilets!
  3. Flamarang🌳

I had a dream where Red's phone number was leaked and got spam called with 1.4.5 suggestions, so...

I had a dream where Red's phone number was leaked and got spam called with 1.4.5 suggestions, so he decided to nuke the entire planet.
  4. Flamarang🌳

Texture Pack What do Inventory_Back16 and Inventory_Back17 do?

I'm trying to make a personalized UI texture pack, and after some trial and error I found out what most of the UI elements are, with 2 exceptions being Inventory_Back16 and Inventory_Back17. Here are the ones I've found the purpose of. Any info about them will help, thanks in advance!
  5. Flamarang🌳

Consider this: boulder flail.

Consider this: boulder flail.
  6. Flamarang🌳

Working as Designed Is anyone having issues with being unable to equip certain accessories in vanity slot?

This is not a glitch, you can only equip accessories that are visible on the player in the vanity slots
Back
Top Bottom