Flameofice
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Any ideas as to what I should get for the last day of the Steam sale? Got 15-something dollars left.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Hollow knight, risk of rain, streets of rogue, dig or die, slime rancher, magicmaker.
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Another Streets of Rogue fan! Finally.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Yep. I've only got the demo, but there's a huge amount of content available just in it.
    For an Early Access game, CrossCode seems to go on forever. I'm less than halfway through, but a normal game would have me done by now.
    Alamandra Vonn Pravus
    Alamandra Vonn Pravus
    I've done a tiny bit of CrossCode, and it seems interesting. What's it about?
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    It's like Zelda with more traditional RPG mechanics mixed in (party members, leveling, equipment, etc.). Combat reminds me of Hyper Light Drifter a bit, and it's also pretty story-heavy (though not particularly cutscene-heavy).
    Alamandra Vonn Pravus
    Alamandra Vonn Pravus
    perhaps i'll look into it when i have a bit more time
    So there's, like, two games out of a dozen or so on my Steam wishlist with discounts above 25%. Grumble grumble.
    Finals are over. Time to lie around and feel like garbage like I've been meaning to for the past week.
    Lots of people on my Steam friends list seem to be contacting me out of the blue tonight. No apparent reason other than sheer coincidence.
    On a brighter note, though, at least Breath of the Wild won GOTY. If PUBG ended up winning, I'd be miffed.
    Remember when I said that I've already maxed out my Game Awards asspain? I was wrong. Hollow Knight deserved the debut award. Reeeeeeee.
    Ballpark hot dogs are nasty, why did i buy them for dinner tonight
    Audrina2k
    Audrina2k
    'cause they are cheap? They are no Nathan's that's for sure, but heck, ketchup can cover anything.
    There's a festival going on near my house. Has food trucks and bouncy-house crap. Should've eaten something there.
    Tom Francis seems to love naming his games after heavily downsized mechanics. Oh, and breaking windows. (Heat Signature is pretty great btw)
    Oh damn, they updated Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    Oh, and the second comic (which is an edited version of the first) is overlaid with Hussie angrily staring at the viewer for some reason.

the plot thicken
    My paper on gaming industry trends is shaping up to be a bit of a titan. Looks like my English teacher was right after all...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom