Recent content by Flameofice

1. Flameofice

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

This came really suddenly. Like, damn. I've only interacted with Leinfors a couple times, but he's been a positive presence on these forums for as long as I can remember. Hope you like it on the other side, mate. 🫡
  2. Flameofice

Seven years now! I still remember when Terraria Online was a thing. Haven't posted since the...

Seven years now! I still remember when Terraria Online was a thing. Haven't posted since the last milestone, though...
  3. Flameofice

I've also been here for six years now, apparently. Bloody hell. Remember when this place was...

I've also been here for six years now, apparently. Bloody hell. Remember when this place was brand new?
  4. Flameofice

Jesus, it's been nearly a year since my last status update, what the :red:.

Jesus, it's been nearly a year since my last status update, what the :red:.
  5. Flameofice

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

Real TL;DR: the contest was "unfairly biased" towards good artists with good looking sets. The absolute GALL of Re-Logic.
  6. Flameofice

The Suggestions forum is just an excuse for people to show off their sprite art skills. Change...

The Suggestions forum is just an excuse for people to show off their sprite art skills. Change my mind.
  7. Flameofice

Hot off the press: Day-night cycles have been removed outside the Wild Area. Each location is...

Hot off the press: Day-night cycles have been removed outside the Wild Area. Each location is now locked into a single time of day. Also, they're cutting moves too. Say goodbye to Karate Chop, Ancient Power, and other favorites. GG GF
  8. Flameofice

In case you guys want a taste of what's going on, gym badge level restrictions now apply to...

In case you guys want a taste of what's going on, gym badge level restrictions now apply to catching wild Pokemon. If you find a shiny and its level is too high, tough :red:.
  9. Flameofice

Pokemon SW/SH is a goddamn disaster, holy :red:. Game Freak needs to lose the rights to this...

Pokemon SW/SH is a goddamn disaster, holy :red:. Game Freak needs to lose the rights to this franchise as soon as possible.
  10. Flameofice

You might have figured this out by now, but the wave balls go perpendicular through the wall...

You might have figured this out by now, but the wave balls go perpendicular through the wall they hit. Game isn't very clear about this.
  11. Flameofice

Where was the combination lock puzzle? Don't remember anything like that. (I really do think...

Where was the combination lock puzzle? Don't remember anything like that. (I really do think CrossCode would've been way better, though, if it had puzzles that weren't about bouncing balls.)
  12. Flameofice

They're using it to invade Twitch streamers. The victims don't even know they're fighting...

They're using it to invade Twitch streamers. The victims don't even know they're fighting another player- they think it's just a boss battle. It's nuts that the game even works like this.
  13. Flameofice

So some guys on 4chan found out that you can sneak into other people's Cube World sessions and...

So some guys on 4chan found out that you can sneak into other people's Cube World sessions and PVP them using special scripts. Not making this up. Dear god.
  14. Flameofice

So apparently you're a moderator now. Congrats!

So apparently you're a moderator now. Congrats!
  15. Flameofice

I just figured out that I can use two fingers on my touchpad to scroll. Oh my god this is amazing.

I just figured out that I can use two fingers on my touchpad to scroll. Oh my god this is amazing.
Back
Top Bottom