Recent content by Flanker

1. F

tAPI Flankers Dungeon Generator

Fixed
  2. F

Released new version 1.4.2. Fixed crashes on multiplayer or at least a hope it is fixed. It would be great if someone who plays this mod on multiplayer confirm it.
  3. F

I didn't do anything with mod yet. A bit busy and tired
  4. F

DungeonGen.zoneFleshRuin is an array, it should be: bool spawn = DungeonGen.zoneFleshRuin && !Main.hardMode; also all code is commented and return true is at the beginning. It should look like that public override bool CanSpawn(int x, int y, int type, Player spawnedOn) {...
  5. F

I will try to edit mod to make it comfortable for you to add stuff on weekend. It breaks blocks because I thought it would be a fun weapon for that. There is an accessory in hard mode that makes you immune to mana draining buff and then it just uses mana like normal magic weapons. I did that...
  6. F

That might be interesting. I was trying to make more textures for monsters and items but I am not particularly good at that. And those dungeons definitely need that. So I'd like to merge.
  7. F

Could you give me your mod list, maybe my mod does not work with some other mod
  8. F

Does this happen every time when you try to launch Terraria after you put my mod? Also if this happened when my mod was disabled than it might be not my mod throwing errors. I see Tremor Mod being mentioned here. Does someone else also getting same errors?
  9. F

Fixed, it works now. I accidentally uploaded file from wrong folder and it was the older version that doesn't work with new tAPI
  10. F

If you have more mods installed could you give me the list? Apparently I uploaded the wrong file I am gonna fix it soon
  11. F

Version 1.4.3 - DOWNLOAD Needs tAPI r14a. Description World generator mod. It creates custom mini dungeons around the whole map with different monsters and tiles. I started making it before 1.2 terraria update with intention to reduce monotony of rock caverns. It does not modify vanilla...
Back
Top Bottom