Recent content by FlankerYT

1. FlankerYT

Map-Adventure DOOM Adventure Map

Quick update: I added all the weapon and ammo sprites in the spoilers section.
  2. FlankerYT

Hey guys! Was busy these couple of weeks, but I managed to add some stuff. I made some new sprites and finished two sectors of the map (added one of the new zones in the Spoilers section).
  3. FlankerYT

It will include every gun except the SSG, Plasma Rifle and BFG9000, since they were not in the first episode of the series (I may reconsider). The same for the Enemies, basically everything that shows up before Episode 2 on Deimos. You can see a Zombie Soldier on one of the screenshots I've...
  4. FlankerYT

I'm not sure how much time it will take till its done, since its a big project and I am currently doing it solo. The Armor Set is modded in.
  5. FlankerYT

Hey guys I haven't posted much recently, since I was busy with university exams. I managed to graduate and I'm back with working on the Map/Mod. I added a picture of a Refinery in the Industrial Zone I did these days. Many more to come soon!
  6. FlankerYT

Hello fellow Terrarians! Here I am going to post information about the Doom Adventure Map/Mod I've been working on from some time. The story is the same as Classic Doom's first Episode: Knee-Deep in the Dead Industrial Sector's Landing Dock More information will be posted soon..
Back
Top Bottom