Recent content by Flaqzar

1. Flaqzar

tModLoader Ava's Mods - Thaumaturgy, Challenge Runes, YABSSM...

One more suggestion: Some resprites for the potions and elixirs.
  2. Flaqzar

Since you don't want to add thaumium directly, you could add tools and stuff under the name 'arua infused' instead of 'thaumium' (thaumium pickaxe = arua infused pickaxe, thaumium bar = arua infused bar, etc.)
  3. Flaqzar

I know your Thaumaturgy mod is mildly based off of the Minecraft mod Thaumcraft. So as a suggestion, I would really like there to be Thaumium Tools and armor, like the ones in Thaumcraft. You can use the sprites I attached in the zip file if you want. (The helmet looks best with the player hair...
  4. Flaqzar

Meteor Pickaxe Mod

Thanks for creating the mod. It was fun to see all the cool new things that you added.
  5. Flaqzar

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

My Terraria will crash randomly and whenever it does, this pops up. What is it?
  6. Flaqzar

tModLoader The Ocram 'n Stuff Mod

I'm pretty sure that Ocram's center of rotation is at the top of his eye, not his center like your Ocram boss fight showed.
  7. Flaqzar

Meteor Pickaxe Mod

A milestone is a very big accomplishment.
  8. Flaqzar

Meteor Pickaxe Mod

I noticed this too, and I think it might have been part of the update. You might have updated it and not realized it.
  9. Flaqzar

Meteor Pickaxe Mod

I'll join the discord but I need the link to it.
  10. Flaqzar

Meteor Pickaxe Mod

I saw that you wanted to have a new structure (the crashed spaceship) to spawn when you defeat the Moon Lord. I used to mod Minecraft and I know that you could save a structure on a file and generate it with code. Is there a way to do that in Terraria?
  11. Flaqzar

Let us all T-pose in unison because of the fact that we live in a society.

Let us all T-pose in unison because of the fact that we live in a society.
  12. Flaqzar

Meteor Pickaxe Mod

I know I'm filling the chat, but I don't have a discord or anything similar (I think). Do you have any suggestions or should I make a discord account?
  13. Flaqzar

The Last Post Wins!

I don't know that many weird websites. ;-;
  14. Flaqzar

The Last Post Wins!

Top 3 best websites (in my opinion). #1 #2 #3
Back
Top Bottom