Recent content by Flarm3

1. Flarm3

Razer Chroma support not working

Coming back to this because I figured it out. You have to uninstall and reinstall the Razer Chroma SDK. you can uninstall it under program files (x86) in the file Razer Chroma SDK, there's an executable for it. I don't remember if you can reinstall it or not without a fresh install of synapse...
  2. Flarm3

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

I'm really happy this Q&A is happening, Here are my questions: 1. What was your favorite stage of progression (i.e. pre-hardmode, post-plantera, etc.) to develop content for? 2. How do you feel about leaving terraria behind for the forseeable future? 3. What tools do the art team use to develop...
  3. Flarm3

CC Creation Compendium #82

It's a showcase of builds, there's no competition, if you submit something you're more than likely to be shown.
  4. Flarm3

CC Creation Compendium #82

Happy to be a part of this one, everyone's entries were great this time around!
  5. Flarm3

I have a build for the next Compendium! [MEDIA]

I have a build for the next Compendium!
  6. Flarm3

Razer Chroma support not working

Terraria's Chroma support isn't working as it should, and I'm not sure how to fix it. whenever Terraria is open my keyboard flashes different colors rapidly. I'm not sure if it's a bug with Terraria or with Razer. The keyboard I'm using is Razer Ornata and I'm using Synapse 3.5.
Back
Top Bottom