Flor3nce2456
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does anyone here still seriously believe 1.4.5 is a thing? If it were merely a 1.4.x update I feel like it would be out by now.

It's obviously 1.5 now.

1.5 should spend more time in the oven BTW, by all means. Feel free to make it its best.
    UmbralKnight
    UmbralKnight
    "1.4.5 will be a small update" -Redigit
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    I refuse to believe the February state of the game - in my mind, it is 1.5 and I refuse to accept any other version number. :dryadcool:

Other stuff looks really cool though! There was even a few things I don't remember previously seeing!
    TFW: It feels like Terraria and Stardew Valley might update within a week of each other or something and you don't know how you're going to play both...
    • Wow
    Reactions: Orchamut
    InigoGollum
    InigoGollum
    Learn to operate a controller wiþ your feet. Or play one game on a DDR pad.
    Noobiescrubpleb
    Noobiescrubpleb
    Buy another computer, load Terraria up on one, and Stardew Valley km the other. Put them both on their highest difficulty and swap whenever you die.
    If I had a Nickel for every Game Dev who said the next update would be small, and then it turned huge, I would have 2 nickels - which isn't a lot but it's weird it happened twice.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Idk about you, but I think that's a good way to get rich quick.
    Hmmm... prolly not gonna do the Halloween contest this year. Too busy/tired with other things...
    Orchamut
    Orchamut
    you could
    have
    started it​
    Why do I find myself bored by Modded Terraria?
    • Could it be the Terraria experience is just so complete already, simply adding more feels moot compared to Vanilla?
    • Does the impending update put a sort of expiration date that looms over the modded experience?
    • Maybe I simply have too much else happening in my life that prevents Terraria from being a suitable distraction?
    Such a Mystery....
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    how many mods do you play
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    Apparently I have 28, but the vast majority of them are QoL mods, with only Thorium being the big one right now.
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    @Khaios lost his job and might lose his house - they could use a bit of help right now...
    Heard tModLoader has finally caught up with the latest version, giving Thorium and a few other mods a fresh spin...
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    I think I saw the Orchid Mod while browsing for other mods, yeah. Haven't tried it though. Not sure if it's Updated?
    The Steam Workshop page sure makes it sound like it's not out yet for 1.4.4. Apparently folks are harassing the dev right now, so no idea when it's coming out.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Esther
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    Most of my mods still haven't been ported, and I'm still wishing that Split comes in the scene
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    I hope they are not harassing with profanity like the A, B or F word or spam...
    Huh. There's a Terraria Board Game now...

I wonder if BoardGameArena has it yet?
    InigoGollum
    InigoGollum
    I doubt it, considering ðat it's not even available as a physical board game yet.
    The Pixel Piracy dev just updated the game. Anyone here remember Pixel Piracy? That one game Re-Logic published a while back just for one of the devs to run off with msot of the money and leave the other devs high and dry? That game? One of the devs is back with a bugfix patch. Time will tell if it continues being alive.
    Well so much for Youtube, it appears the experiment went just about nowhere.
    Sitting at single digit views right now, I'm probably not going to take this any further than that. Recording myself is mildly stressful anyways.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom