• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Flor3nce2456

1. Flor3nce2456

Terraria State of the Game - March 2020

Try the vanity dropped by the martians: Martian Uniform set I'm sure they wanted to use the closely similar font "Andy", but I guess Google Docs doesn't support it.
  2. Flor3nce2456

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Old versions of the mod are apparently on Github.
  3. Flor3nce2456

Flashing Character Issue

So the Thorium mod adds a handful of accessories which, to make a long story short, let you move fast. REALLY fast. This combined with Luminite bar armor making your character glow is where my issue comes up, which is that the light generation apparently cannot keep up with how fast the...
  4. Flor3nce2456

Very nice avatar, curious who the artist is? If it is you, I don't suppose you have a gallery...

Very nice avatar, curious who the artist is? If it is you, I don't suppose you have a gallery somewhere?
  5. Flor3nce2456

Wacky NPCs Mod

You might try the treasure hunter vanity set that drops from Halloween Goodie Bags for tower snipers, potentially dyed Ninja Armor or Aaron's Dev Set for heavier SWAT armor. I'm personally more on the lookout for more regular civilians than guards.
  6. Flor3nce2456

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/capture-2020-03-23-23_26_25_m-png.248877/...

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/capture-2020-03-23-23_26_25_m-png.248877/ First time submitting something to the CC in like, forever it feels like.
  7. Flor3nce2456

Image is broken?

Image is broken?
  8. Flor3nce2456

PC ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

Got all the Hardmode NPCs. In other news, I re-learned how to make chains with rails. The key is Hammering. It doesn't look right without Hammering. Also an experiment with a proper signature, now, almost 7-8 years later after I first started playing this game and posting pictures of my...
  9. Flor3nce2456

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

AH yes, I do have recipe browser installed, and Pipe Organ does not show in it, which is how I know it isn't craftable. I checked just about every other NPC, but seeing if the travelling merchant sells it or not is hell because cheat sheet doesn't reset his trades every time you spawn a new one...
  10. Flor3nce2456

IIRC his computer broke and he *might* be in school? Not sure. I'm told long hiatus is normal for him, but I don't know how long his most recent one is compared to his previous. (PS: You know anything about those organ pipes??)
  11. Flor3nce2456

Does anyone know how to get the "Organ Pipe" item? I tried all my NPCs through every moon phase but none of them seem to sell it and recipe browser can't help me if it isn't craftable, which it is not. Also: For anyone wondering, the "Spinning Wheel" is currently sold by the Merchant on the...
  12. Flor3nce2456

If Terraria's NPCs were Animals, which would they be?

If Terraria's NPCs were Animals, which would they be?
  13. Flor3nce2456

Does anyone know the requirements for getting Crystal Waves? The wiki isn't particularly helpful. I went to the Aquatic depths after beating all 3 mech bosses, and didn't find any. EDIT: Can the Lil' Devil's Wand receive modifiers? It doesn't actually heal anything and the wiki page doesn't...
  14. Flor3nce2456

That symbol... I feel like I've seen it somewhere before...

That symbol... I feel like I've seen it somewhere before...
  15. Flor3nce2456

Very minor bug: Fought Coznix 3 times because the wiki said you get the ore 3 times. Got Valdium the first two times, got Lodestone the third time. Not sure that was supposed to happen. Pretty sure I was supposed to get Valadium the third time. Did that change? Also DivermanSam replied, said...
Top Bottom