Recent content by FluffyDog 🌳

1. F

what about torch god?

what about torch god?
  2. F

I wrote it before, somewhere, but torches should be clentaminable and/or be infected, swapping...

I wrote it before, somewhere, but torches should be clentaminable and/or be infected, swapping manually is harsh and that sweet torch luck is a bummer to loss on hardmode "V" spread infection
  3. F

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

I wish I could propose a seed combination since that's the thing of this post, but man, I can't help but think that terraria adventure maps should have some mechanics added that the base game can't simply manage correctly, or doing so would break other aspects. What if wiring boss relics could...
  4. F

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I know it's not a suggestion thread, I know this feature isn't related to the update, but please, make torches clentaminable/infectable, now that there are more solutions avaible (albeit far later in the game), it's would be way more simpler, since it's a pain to switch the torches when a biome...
  5. F

I think neither did feature of the rotten eggs ignoring Town NPC defense
  6. F

Ok, I been reading whole thread since the beggining of 1.4, and one feature I was curious, was the "rotten eggs ignore NPC defense", @Leinfors, that feature couldn't be added?
Back
Top Bottom