Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tomorrow, foxes.
    Tibithia Σ
    Tibithia Σ
    Uh... what?
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    i smell chaos, tomorrow will be very interesting then.
    Dragonwolf73
    Dragonwolf73
    Oh it has nothing to do with here, it's in a game I play, but they may show up eventually if I can get enough of the lore together.
    The game has various lore tablets but I need to actually find them.
    So, if we assume that in limbs that drake + wyvern = dragon, then would dragon - drake = wyvern, or would it = amphithere? As while it would mwke sense in terms of reversing the operations that it would equal wyvern, in numbers of limbs amphithere would make more sense.
    Reactions: Cherrizy
    Dragonwolf73
    Dragonwolf73
    Maybe... I do suppose I normally would use the term eastern dragon, but all of the ones I've normally seen have four legs, and no wings. Two legs and wings is normally just called wyvern. And this is the kind of chart I normally go off of:

3146cea335c30a1fcc64222982a066d6.jpg
    Ketsui/Kezzai
    Ketsui/Kezzai
    ahhh
    so then instead of tardigralizard, its a salamander
    okay
    Dragonwolf73
    Dragonwolf73
    Suppose so. I haven't actually really done much with salamanders, or think about them much, so they didn't originally come to mind.
    So, here I am, getting ready to get rid of and replace Ubuntu due to it not working for... I don't know how long anymore, and then just as I'm getting things ready I decide to just check and see if the recovery options will work this time, which they don't, and then for one last thing I press to continue boot, and then it works.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Esther
    Esther
    Esther
    Gotta love it when something you thought didn't work anymore suddenly works again...
    Dragonwolf73
    Dragonwolf73
    Either way, I planned on replacing it anyway for both stability and wanting something new reasons, so still doing that. But interesting how it decided to work right as I was replacing it.
    Dragonwolf73
    Dragonwolf73
    So now I'm trying Mint.
    Does anyone have any recommendations for video games?
    Orchamut
    Orchamut
    Sorry if you're not looking anymore but I'd recommend Slime Rancher
    It's a physics FPS farming game
    -Very polished (but slow development)
    -Single-player only
    -Creativity: Build things that do stuff (no vehicles or water physics)
    -Strategy: your farm is in delicate balance. there's strategy
    -Damage
    -Many saves, no account
    Not many story elements, main story takes only 2 hours if you speedrun. It's mostly side content
    Dragonwolf73
    Dragonwolf73
    I have actually had Slime Rancher since before even asking this.
    Green_Metaknight
    Green_Metaknight
    Monster Physics.
    Spent my days
    Watching and waiting
    Killed my faith
    Participating
    In this crusade
    Still masquerading
    As the lie
    That we're creating
    Blinding lights
    Leave me in silence
    Hopes and dreams
    Taken with violence
    Right and wrong
    Have made alliance
    Now I will
    Turn in defiance

-The Path Home by Aviators
    So I posted this from a flip phone.
    Dragonwolf73
    Dragonwolf73
    And this reply is not, because I will never do that again, because posting that was painfully slow, as I am talking about an actual flip phone, not a smart phone.
    TerrariaOn3DS
    So, I don't know much about Linux, but for a while now I've had a PC with two drives in it to experiment with and learn the operating system. However, for a few months now I haven't been able to boot fully into Linux, and only Windows has been working.
    Dragonwolf73
    Dragonwolf73
    GRUB loads, and I can try to boot Linux, but after displaying the logo for a few seconds it just goes to what looks more or less like a command prompt that keeps resetting. So, does anyone know if this can be fixed, or will I just have to reinstall Linux? And if I have to reinstall, any ideas as to what happened and how it could be prevented in the future?
    I'll be leaving again for another trip sometime today, but this time I'll be gone for most of the week.
    Dragonwolf73
    Dragonwolf73
    And because I don't want to make another profile post for it, I'll just mention here that I'm going for a third trip on the 7th, and that one will last slightly more than half of the week, at only a day shorter than the last one. It is the last trip booked for the year though, so any others I won't know about until a few days in advance.
    So I was going through the games I have for my DS, and among the various games I have I noticed one that stood out to me. Namely, a Yu-Gi-Oh game, which stands out because I don't really care that much about Yu-Gi-Oh, and instead most of the games I've been collecting for my DS are Pokémon.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Schparks
    Dragonwolf73
    Dragonwolf73
    Further to that, I don't play either of those with actual physical cards, and the only trading card game I've played with actual cards is Magic: The Gathering.

Anyway, the game is Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Cards.
    Schparks
    Schparks
    Yu-gi-oh remains to be a mystery.
    I'll be leaving on the 4th to go camping for a few days, and I won't have access to internet during that time, so I'll be off the forums. For some people it may be the 5th before I'm actually gone because of timezones though, and I should be back on either the sixth or seventh, again because timezones.
    Golf Romeo Echo Echo Kilo Lima Echo Tango Tango Echo Romeo Sierra Alpha Romeo Echo Oscar Victor Echo Romeo Romeo Alpha Tango Echo Delta. People should use the phonetic alphabet more.
    Reactions: Mushy Chlorophyte
    Dragonwolf73
    Dragonwolf73
    Note: Just to clarify, even though it should be obvious from the above, I'm not talking about the IPA.
    Esther
    Esther
    Greek letters are overrated?
    Dragonwolf73
    Dragonwolf73
    Yep. I'm not exactly sure how to say that's the correct interpretation of the message in a non-awkward way, so here's this.
    Due to various IRL concerns, as well as handful here on the forums, I will likely be taking a break from the forums, or at least be posting significantly less, for the next few days.
    EDIT: I have now had a slight change of plans. I will be gone Saturday, due to some IRL stuff I need to do, but I'll be here the rest of the time.
    Why do so many people insist on using Google Docs? I find them a pain to deal with, which may partly be due to my own lack of experience with them, but still, what is it that people like about them?
    Dragonwolf73
    Dragonwolf73
    Well, I'm just thinking of my experience where I had to start an entire assignment from scratch because I had no way of bringing it home, as my school uses desktops more than laptops, and you can't take the laptops home anyway, and because I don't have a phone, I have no way of signing into anything that sends an email to verify logins.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    That school must be managed by geniuses.
    Toxophilite [East]
    Toxophilite [East]
    Aside from any misuses of the feature, G.Docs are great for a list of reasons, a.) it allows you to update/ change documents from anywhere, at any time, so long as you can access Google, b.) it has nearly all of the features of MS.Word and Publisher, c.) can be turned into a PDF easily, which is compatible with most "virtual printers" and office printers. There's more but... character limits. 😎 🤷‍♂️
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom