Recent content by Foamy036

1. F

**REPORTED** [Xbox Series S/X and Switch] Blood Squid Spawn (possibly bugged?)

I can't seem to get Blood Squids to spawn. I've tried on both Xbox Series X and Nintendo Switch with no luck. I've tried old characters on old worlds (journey) and newly made characters on newly made worlds (again, journey). I've tried turning God Mode off and increasing/decreasing difficulty...
  2. F

Time to Get Your Wiring On - Terraria 1.3.1 Update Launches Today on Switch!

Check out my second edit in my post above, may have found a fix for the Guide and Goblin Tinkerer...
  3. F

Time to Get Your Wiring On - Terraria 1.3.1 Update Launches Today on Switch!

Guide seems to be broken (potential fix in 2nd edit below) - can't switch to place the material in the box to see what it's used in creating. Tried this in a post update world too, same result. He wasn't working very well before the update either, it doesn't/didn't always show all the items...
  4. F

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

I don't think any game has ever given me a headache with flashing text before, it makes reading way too difficult on this game and it feels so unnecessary.
  5. F

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Sounds like it is time to take note of my worlds and items to see what gets removed and changed and the likes. Not that it matters too much to begin with as I'm planning on starting a brand new character and world. I'm looking forward to seeing what glitches and bugs and the like there are to...
  6. F

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

Can we expect new achievements/trophies to be released? Any chance of a tracker/checklist for achievements in future too? There are a lot of armour and pets out there right now, let alone when this update comes out, it would be pretty handy if there was a tracker/check list.
Back
Top Bottom