Recent content by Urix

1. Urix

:3

:3
  2. Urix

im still here, still trying to make things work.

im still here, still trying to make things work.
  3. Urix

j

j
  4. Urix

Yeah I can't do this myself. There isn't nearly enough documentation of Tmodloader 1.4 so I can...

Yeah I can't do this myself. There isn't nearly enough documentation of Tmodloader 1.4 so I can fix stuff easily.
  5. Urix

Jeez, I have to rewrite all of this code to fit for 1.4. I don't think I can do this.

Jeez, I have to rewrite all of this code to fit for 1.4. I don't think I can do this.
  6. Urix

Guess i'll have to learn C# :confused:

Guess i'll have to learn C# :confused:
  7. Urix

Hey, I'm back! Once again, I'm rebranding my mod. I basically needed to do this, because it can...

Hey, I'm back! Once again, I'm rebranding my mod. I basically needed to do this, because it can get very confused with the cryptocurrency. I present: Aetheria. Much of the content will remain the same, but I aim to add diverse and original content, such as an enchanting system!
  8. Urix

Ayy! The first song on soundcloud for the mod is up! Check it out? [MEDIA]

Ayy! The first song on soundcloud for the mod is up! Check it out?
  9. Urix

DAYUM. Etherium already has 1,000 downloads. Crazy.

DAYUM. Etherium already has 1,000 downloads. Crazy.
  10. Urix

(2/2) However, the mod might not have 90+ items after the removal. I don't have many ideas, but...

(2/2) However, the mod might not have 90+ items after the removal. I don't have many ideas, but I can try to make it work out. I might have a person to sprite for the mod, and if so, expect some better sprites.
  11. Urix

(1/2) All of the magma items are gonna be replaced by an entirely unique ore and the unfinished...

(1/2) All of the magma items are gonna be replaced by an entirely unique ore and the unfinished 'Hallowed Mahogany' wood will be completely removed. Some other changes will be made, but not much else. I'm removing many old items because they remind me of my terrible old mod. Some obscure items...
  12. Urix

Etherium's gonna have a pretty BIG change soon.

Etherium's gonna have a pretty BIG change soon.
  13. Urix

[ATTACH] Lil leak for some update that might exist.

Lil leak for some update that might exist.
  14. Urix

I have so many ideas for my mod but I want to take a break aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I have so many ideas for my mod but I want to take a break aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  15. Urix

Is Phil gone?

Is Phil gone?
Back
Top Bottom