Recent content by Forgotten Spear

1. Forgotten Spear

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

i finally got around to doing some spriting after having not for like for half a year and tried to test out some colors and palattes. i think it turned out pretty well considering that gap in activity
  2. Forgotten Spear

made a little walking animation that ive been trying to get around to for a while now (just realized the shade of the left arm looks weird on this background but im too lazy to fix it)
  3. Forgotten Spear

heres a pepe i designed for matt furie's #savepepe that i thought looked pretty good
  4. Forgotten Spear

Humorous Things that you love... But other people hate

I cant believe theres so many pineapple pizza lovers here its disgraceful for something actually relevant to this thread a lot of vegetably casseroles are really good
  5. Forgotten Spear

General music sharing thread

speaking of popular music theres nothing i love more than upbeat hiphop music
  6. Forgotten Spear

just a quick shade test using busto from car boys
  7. Forgotten Spear

i tend to do a reply like every 20 pages or so when i catch up on whats happening on tcf but heres a few sprites ive been working on over the past month or so. here are some random styles i was testing(tell me which one u think looks best if u want) : and here are some random emojis i did in...
  8. Forgotten Spear

Help with white box around armor sprite

The arm image is completely empty with transparency, and even with the default wooden arm sprite the white is still there.
  9. Forgotten Spear

Help with white box around armor sprite

For some reason this sprite appears perfectly fine until I stand still, when it seems like theres a white box around the sprite. Ive checked the image im using and theres no white pixels there so i cant figure out what the problem is. (this is what it looks like ingame)
  10. Forgotten Spear

Its really up to personal preference which is better except ms paint it doesnt work that well
  11. Forgotten Spear

Our Old Art vs. New Art

A lot of my oldest sprites have been lost to time but (this is from about 2014) and this is a more recent version of the same thing.
  12. Forgotten Spear

tModLoader Terramunity - Planning Phase (LOOKING FOR CODERS AND SPRITERS)

I could help sprite if you need help.
  13. Forgotten Spear

tModLoader Combat mod

I think you should make the shading on the dungeon pike a little more distinct. Making the dark colors darker and the light colors lighter might make it seem less flat. The Muramasa sprite ingame has colors that go a lot darker and lighter than the ones you have in your sprite.
Back
Top Bottom