Recent content by Fortanono 🌳

1. Fortanono 🌳

Breaking a several-year hiatus for Team Tree, because why not

Breaking a several-year hiatus for Team Tree, because why not
  2. Fortanono 🌳

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

Holy crap. I just discovered the mod and... well, I'm at a loss for words. It's been forever since I've thought about this whole thing, but... y'all did it. Wow. That's really all I can say. Congratulations to Snickerbobble and Lion8cake and all the others involved in the progress and thank you...
  3. Fortanono 🌳

Terraria State of the Game - April 2021

Just curious: When TML updates will we still be able to play 1.3.5 mods? I figured that the reason for splitting them on Steam was so you could access those mods while still updating to 1.4. I get wanting to move forward with versions, but considering the time commitment updating our favorite...
  4. Fortanono 🌳

Sprites Yuyu's Minibiomes: The Oasis!

Alright, thanks for the confirmation. Was a bit curious. Also this is unfortunate because now there probably won't be a scarab boss like I thought. :P
  5. Fortanono 🌳

Sprites Yuyu's Minibiomes: The Oasis!

Okay, so. If you haven't noticed, @Yuyutsu is developer of the Spirit Mod, which, while a bit dated, was quite a popular mod in the past. Terraria developers say they hired mod devs as part time coders to do their work. Put two and two together, and you realize that this actually might not be...
  6. Fortanono 🌳

tModLoader Corinna's Crazy Custom Content plus Corn (need more programmers)

Sounds nice. I would suggest you make melee class more than just swords though, because that to me has been the single most made mistake throughout mods. So maybe some Tinkers' style spears, boomerangs, flails and yoyos too? Just a thought
  7. Fortanono 🌳

Biomes & Nature The Cessation - An Alternate Corruption

Seems nice. As an addition, maybe make those tentacles worm-like in themselves, with segments that break off as you attack them. As the tentacles get shorter you get more drops and you can stay closer to the Maw as things go on.
  8. Fortanono 🌳

Switched to that theme from Hallow, can still hardly see your text. I'm a bit confused; are you...

Switched to that theme from Hallow, can still hardly see your text. I'm a bit confused; are you a masochist or something? :P
  9. Fortanono 🌳

Before logging in, I mean. (Also, I'm pretty sure you use the snow theme based on the color of...

Before logging in, I mean. (Also, I'm pretty sure you use the snow theme based on the color of your test :P )
  10. Fortanono 🌳

So, Overworld's become the new default theme before logging in, eh? That'll take me a while to...

So, Overworld's become the new default theme before logging in, eh? That'll take me a while to get used to.
  11. Fortanono 🌳

NPCs & Enemies The Raven King - Because there are not enough ravens

Maybe post it as a suggestion yourself? I mean, I feel like this kinda changes the subject of the thread. I would actually like to see your post about this. Either way, nice to see this thread again. I still really enjoy the idea.
  12. Fortanono 🌳

So now it's officially official...

So now it's officially official. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/221818382524219392/564103288056971264/image0.png
  13. Fortanono 🌳

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

Also, new ocean grass and is that a new starfish sprite? Looks crisper.
  14. Fortanono 🌳

Then again, there could definitely be ways to fix that. Also, ninja'd by Insta. Hi man! Welcome...

Then again, there could definitely be ways to fix that. Also, ninja'd by Insta. Hi man! Welcome to the discussion. I missed it too, saw it on the Thorium discord. Official discord is a warzone.
  15. Fortanono 🌳

As much of a waste as that seems to be, it means no more people trying to take away some of the...

As much of a waste as that seems to be, it means no more people trying to take away some of the identity of the melee class by asking for any and all non sword/spear weapons as throwing weapons. That whole thing angers me so much because the whole point of melee is the variation on weapons.
Back
Top Bottom