Recent content by Fortune

1. Fortune

bored x-x

bored x-x
  2. Fortune

1.3.4 comin out tmrw, i like the dd series so this should be a really fun update for me <3

1.3.4 comin out tmrw, i like the dd series so this should be a really fun update for me <3
  3. Fortune

tModLoader HugglesPack

of course im ready, gonna add this to a mod list where me and a friend gonna play expert + mediumcore
  4. Fortune

just got a huge haul of candy from trick or treating, alot better then last year.

just got a huge haul of candy from trick or treating, alot better then last year.
  5. Fortune

hey its mew from pokemon

hey its mew from pokemon
  6. Fortune

tModLoader HugglesPack

Glad to see your working on the mod mate
  7. Fortune

cant wait to buy so much of the cheap candy on halloween

cant wait to buy so much of the cheap candy on halloween
  8. Fortune

tModLoader HugglesPack

good luck on the mod, hugs :p
  9. Fortune

the longer i wait for something interesting to happen, the more hype builds up for even the...

the longer i wait for something interesting to happen, the more hype builds up for even the smallest things,
  10. Fortune

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

Thats weird, I had these problems on a multiplayer server and then once I updated everything was back to normal.
  11. Fortune

spooky

spooky
  12. Fortune

Ah okay,
  13. Fortune

For the monk, when he levels up, does he get single bonuses? such as only 6% increased melee damage, or does he obtain it like a set, with the 6% increased melee damage and 3% melee crit chance from a single level up?
  14. Fortune

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Theres a error for version 0.8.2 within multiplayer, when playing on a server with my friend we both seem to be petrified on eachother's screen although we're not. This goes on and off constantly, a few seconds petrified, another few not, sorry if this has already been noted.
  15. Fortune

tModLoader Terraria Extensions

and another one *DJ KHALED INTENSIFIES*
Back
Top Bottom