four plus four
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So my birthday is soon, on the 25th, so despite my profile is gonna update to 15, I am still gonna be, in actuality, 2.
    Super speed is, in theorem, an incredibly powerful and useful super power.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Exactly one of the reasons I was thinking of, the faster something moves the more powerful, for the most part, after all!
    Supreme Overlord Shadere
    Supreme Overlord Shadere
    I don't think a punch at the speed of light would hurt, as it would instantly blow the person into millions of pieces. They would have no indication of dying, as the impact would be too quick for man to comprehend.
    Crimwolf
    Crimwolf
    it will basically turn the person into ashes.
    What's the manga on your profile pic?
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    naruto 7
    four plus four
    four plus four
    School Live. I watched the anime of it, and someone put this picture from the manga and the equivalent of it in the anime in the comments on the site I watch it on, and the manga looks better in comparison to anime form, more detailed.
    Glitch videos are purty cool.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH2tHN9RzPE
    So right when I made this post, I remembered a glitch series I used to watch, don't believe I ever finished the series, and I was wondering what the series was. So after not long of searching, like a simple YouTube search for "legend of zelda ocarina of time glitch series" found it with ease, I found it, and this was it.
    Supreme Overlord Shadere
    Supreme Overlord Shadere
    I see no reason why you should be ashamed of it. It's a popular medium of entertainment that can display a wide variety of themes. Of course, there will be anime that will make you cringe, but that can be applied to just about every medium. Anime just gets flack because it's 2D, which is a common misconception for being associated with kids.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    T'was a joke, I am in no way embarrassed of liking anime.
    Supreme Overlord Shadere
    Supreme Overlord Shadere
    Still tho, some people still are embarrassed, and it's not helping the community very much. The anime community really should feel more proud to an extent (go to far and you get lost in the deep community, aka the weebs).
    I'm a zamber. Give me brains.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Ok, sure. Don't see how with that post, but sure.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    I fail to see how you fail to see how this is edgy.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    I fail to see why you fail to see how I fail to see how this is edgy.

Is it the profile picture? Can't be the post itself, because that is in no way edgy, so I'm just gonna assume it's the profile pic I have, and all I'll say to that is that it is a zamber, and Halloween is coming soon, and blah blah blah. If you go down a couple posts, you'll see the post I made saying about this pic change.
    I'm pretty sure I've liked more videos so that I can find them, or the channel with them, easier later. Or just info for later.
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    there IS a watch later button
    four plus four
    four plus four
    That's not what I meant. These are videos I've seen, but the uses are more so to find certain things easier - Like 1 top 50 anime lists, two 100 anime opening lists, 2 for an abridged I like, so I don't have to search up them, and stuff like that. Those are, however, off the top of my head. There are also a couple because I enjoyed the videos, but info! Far more important.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Make a playlist.
    Profile pic change. Probably staying like that til' end of October. Maybe a change on the 25th, I don't know.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    you try so hard to be edgy, it doesn't suit you
    four plus four
    four plus four
    I don't get why people think I'm trying to be edgy, because if I am being edgy it's not on purpose. I just had this pic, once as a YouTube profile pic, and since it's a zombie I thought it fit Halloween coming up.
    Dueling Network is dead? :red:, how did I not know this until trying to remember what my favorite cards in Yugioh were for a profile post!?!
    I never did watch all of season 3 of RWBY. I just thought it wasn't the series I enjoyed from the first 2 seasons. Will someday watch it,tho
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom