four plus four
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• While I haven't been playing Terraria much, every time I do play it feels like at least half my time is just spent doing nothing but schmoving with the soaring insignia. I doubt I actually spend that much time doing it, but it is quite fun. Thus far in my playthrough it's definitely my favorite new item I've gotten.
    Haven't lava fished in probably weeks. On my second crate potion I fish up 6 crates which gave me 2 lava charms. :red: it, I'll fish up another pair of water boots to make useless :red: hellfire treads.
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    I have only lava fished once, well I got bored with how long it takes to get a bite, why does it take longer than regular fishing? Do I even remember that well?
    four plus four
    four plus four
    It does take absolute years for a bite, especially with lower fishing power. I don't recall my fishing today taking all that long though, but idk if it was actually all that short. I think it's probably so long to catch :red: due to how few items are catchable, but it could be due to something else.
    I feel like if I didn't hate how rare fishing for items that make cool new items I want to get for my first 1.4 playthrough, I'd already be done with the update and wouldn't take multi day long breaks away from it. I don't hate fishing, but I do not want to fish.
    Reactions: ex-moxi
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Even in 1.2.4, I don't think I'd find myself being able to handle fishing. As time went, I even had to send my Players to several servers so they can streamline the progress of quest milestones.

Looking back at those experiences, 1.4 would be the one that would give me a reason to value it. I suppose Heart Crystals having a chance to end up in Golden Crates in that update got me reconsidering. In short, I feel ya.
    If terraria 1.5 is ever made the only thing it will do is make the anglers quests take an irl day to refresh, instead of an ingame day. I am a prophet, what I say is most definitely probably true.
    Adapting
    Adapting
    That sounds extremely toxic.
    Blood moon fishing is unenjoyable. It feels like it's meant to make the blood moon more exciting but it just makes it more stale, since all you're doing is ignoring all the mobs you can and the enemies that you can catch are much too rare, with their drops being even rarer. It's such a cool idea too.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Meanwhile, people who use summons are just standing fishing while an absolute war is going on around them and getting slightly annoyed whenever a mob drop falls into the water. Seeing as, you know, that makes the same sound as when you get a bite.
    If master mode had something as simple as making all enemies/bosses be double their original size, then I think its existence would feel a lot less unnecessary. It'd still be in line with them not wanting to modify ai, while actually making it more than just 'expert mode but pointlessly buff'.

And I think it's just a real goofy idea.
    Y'know since theirs now terraspark boots you'd think that lava charm would be feasible to get in my lifetime, but naw. It'd make sense if it came from shadow chests, but instead there's a :red:ty magnet that makes more sense to be swapped with it than in purple chest.
    In other news I've thought up an alternative fishing idea that I maybe might sprite at some point, so that's neat.
    53 and a half hours and I am now in hardmode. Been going pretty slow through the update.
    EDIT also fighting wall of flesh on a lava shark was not as fun as I'd imagined. tbf though wof died way faster than I'd have expected
    In between all my occasional Terraria posting I just wanna say that Haikyuu's hella cool and good.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    What's your favorite part of it? Across the Discord servers I'm in, I read nothing but great things about it.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    The main character Hinata. He's the perfect embodiment of the entire series core appeal, with how driven and hungry he is just to play volleyball. He's also a type of character I do generally like the most in a cast, as an insane bundle of energy and socialite(which also fits the core appeal).
    He's just a real good, simpleminded boi.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It's reasonable!
    Random enemies dropping random food feels like the most incomplete and underbaked thing I've encountered in the update, and ultimately just feels like an excuse to have multiple types of well feds.
    The worst part however is that pineapple doesn't combine with pizza, despite the tooltip :(
    Halocaster
    Halocaster
    It is kind of weird but getting random food from random enemies is kind of cool too lmao

I don't like pineapples on my pizzas lol but eek kkk
    Terraria can add a new accessory in the desert that buffs mining speed by the same amount as the potion, but good old anklet of the wind is still not even half the movement speed potion. frowney face
    So I've never built with skyware before because the base blocks were ugly, but god damn the set is just so extra and glamorous and I love it oh so much.
    I swear sticky dynamite has been changed to just occasionally not stick to things.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    I've noticed that as well. I believe it is a bug. It has been brought to developer attention to look into.
    I know my last post was about hating being forced to do something or you'll be worse off, but I actually love being forced to build across the world or you're :red:ed. It helps that I really enjoy building(didn't used to, started to in 1.3), and how I was starting to really dislike how building in one area only was just superior. I know others hate the town forcing, but :red: em' ehh. Big change is big.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Also as a side note towards my last post, I'm still not fond of torch bull:red: but also I used ice torches and desert torches in their biome for a bit and I quite enjoy how they sort of enhance the atmosphere, makes them seem more something, not sure what. I don't know if it'll ultimately be something I like, but for now I think it's dumb but maybe ok.
    At the very least I wish normal torches were always neutral.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Actually I do know how they enhance the atmosphere, they make the blocks in the biome sort of glow and become more vibrant. It makes them stand out more than before.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Mind you, in time, there will be mods that undo some stuff like that and more, like the torch luck BS.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom