• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by four plus four

1. four plus four

Titanium, which is basically gold.

Titanium, which is basically gold.
  2. four plus four

Turns out that not fishing for an enchanted sword and just making a world to get one in instead...

Turns out that not fishing for an enchanted sword and just making a world to get one in instead is a lot less stupid idiot of me, who would'a thunk. I also got a crimson key and a rod of discord randomly, which is pretty cooly.
  3. four plus four

It does take absolute years for a bite, especially with lower fishing power. I don't recall my...

It does take absolute years for a bite, especially with lower fishing power. I don't recall my fishing today taking all that long though, but idk if it was actually all that short. I think it's probably so long to catch :red: due to how few items are catchable, but it could be due to something else.
  4. four plus four

Haven't lava fished in probably weeks. On my second crate potion I fish up 6 crates which gave...

Haven't lava fished in probably weeks. On my second crate potion I fish up 6 crates which gave me 2 lava charms. :red: it, I'll fish up another pair of water boots to make useless :red: hellfire treads.
  5. four plus four

For the first time ever in vanilla terraria, I've made the cellphone. Not only that, but the...

For the first time ever in vanilla terraria, I've made the cellphone. Not only that, but the last item I needed was the detector of metal, rather than the fishing mcjiggles. Very cool and good.
  6. four plus four

I feel like if I didn't hate how rare fishing for items that make cool new items I want to get...

I feel like if I didn't hate how rare fishing for items that make cool new items I want to get for my first 1.4 playthrough, I'd already be done with the update and wouldn't take multi day long breaks away from it. I don't hate fishing, but I do not want to fish.
  7. four plus four

If terraria 1.5 is ever made the only thing it will do is make the anglers quests take an irl...

If terraria 1.5 is ever made the only thing it will do is make the anglers quests take an irl day to refresh, instead of an ingame day. I am a prophet, what I say is most definitely probably true.
  8. four plus four

Blood moon fishing is unenjoyable. It feels like it's meant to make the blood moon more exciting...

Blood moon fishing is unenjoyable. It feels like it's meant to make the blood moon more exciting but it just makes it more stale, since all you're doing is ignoring all the mobs you can and the enemies that you can catch are much too rare, with their drops being even rarer. It's such a cool idea...
  9. four plus four

If master mode had something as simple as making all enemies/bosses be double their original...

If master mode had something as simple as making all enemies/bosses be double their original size, then I think its existence would feel a lot less unnecessary. It'd still be in line with them not wanting to modify ai, while actually making it more than just 'expert mode but pointlessly buff'...
  10. four plus four

Y'know since theirs now terraspark boots you'd think that lava charm would be feasible to get in...

Y'know since theirs now terraspark boots you'd think that lava charm would be feasible to get in my lifetime, but naw. It'd make sense if it came from shadow chests, but instead there's a :red:ty magnet that makes more sense to be swapped with it than in purple chest. In other news I've thought...
  11. four plus four

just kill em'

just kill em'
  12. four plus four

53 and a half hours and I am now in hardmode. Been going pretty slow through the update. EDIT...

53 and a half hours and I am now in hardmode. Been going pretty slow through the update. EDIT also fighting wall of flesh on a lava shark was not as fun as I'd imagined. tbf though wof died way faster than I'd have expected
  13. four plus four

The main character Hinata. He's the perfect embodiment of the entire series core appeal, with...

The main character Hinata. He's the perfect embodiment of the entire series core appeal, with how driven and hungry he is just to play volleyball. He's also a type of character I do generally like the most in a cast, as an insane bundle of energy and socialite(which also fits the core appeal)...
  14. four plus four

In between all my occasional Terraria posting I just wanna say that Haikyuu's hella cool and good.

In between all my occasional Terraria posting I just wanna say that Haikyuu's hella cool and good.
  15. four plus four

Random enemies dropping random food feels like the most incomplete and underbaked thing I've...

Random enemies dropping random food feels like the most incomplete and underbaked thing I've encountered in the update, and ultimately just feels like an excuse to have multiple types of well feds. The worst part however is that pineapple doesn't combine with pizza, despite the tooltip :(
Top Bottom