Recent content by foussi

1. foussi

Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

When the blood moon raised the first time in my game.
  2. foussi

Terraria Bad Ideas

There is 100% chance of tthe wall of flesh spawning overworld and not despawning . Also everytime it moves through your buildings,they get erased.
  3. foussi

Terraria Science

Ya'll,nobody of you is questioning what the wall of flesh is. Judging from how it appears, the guide seems to be its host and the voodo doll its chain. So the wof is a overgrown parasite thing gone wrong.
  4. foussi

Share your WTF? Death moments

Fights against some monsters in dessert near dungeon, simply flies a bit and crashes without fast speed into ground=DIES I didn't even fly that high. Also me running with low health and getting killed by a single BEE. Unbeelievable
  5. foussi

If you could add another boss to Terraria what would it be?

Legs of cthulhu 1.They are cthulhus legs and they are legs. 2.I dunno, they got cut off and got sentient 3.Stomps on you and can summon high heels and wear them to deal more damage. 4.They can summon everywhere except caves. 5.Drops:High heels boomerang, Bone sword, Mini sun 6.You fight...
  6. foussi

How I feel about the vanilla Terraria sprites.

The older ones need a revamp like the monsters in the evil biomes.
  7. foussi

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

When you enter the underworld you don't die to the tremendous heat down there but water vaporizes in an instant. K that logic though
  8. foussi

Luv you too corruption

Great, the corruption generated not so far away from my spawn point in my new world Now i have to cheat a drill mount to prevent it to spread when i enter hardmode. I don't like cheating though but i do anything to protect my precious house.
  9. foussi

Tips, Tricks, and Advice thread!

Build your house some blocks above the ground or build it on a sky island. Once you enter hardmode, wraiths will appear at knight and they can only move through solid blocks as if they were water. With house located further above the ground, they won't be able to reach it and kill every npc.
  10. foussi

Things that you have ignored in terraria

King slime, well he never spawns. Also i tend to forget that the corruption in my hardmodeworld spreads.
  11. foussi

Weapon that changed your play through the most?

Every yoyo and the magic harp. Also the waterbolt.
  12. foussi

The crimson not decomposing,if it is made of flesh, shouldn't it start to rot. Also brain of cthulu should die the moment it was summened because brains are super soft .
  13. foussi

Terraria Bad Ideas

Fixed bug where beating plantera makes biom spread slower instead of faster
  14. foussi

If you could combine two weapons at once

Nimbus rod + last prism LAZER RAIN BARRAGE INTENSIVES
  15. foussi

Dungeon guardian noticing you even though he has no eyes or ears.
Back
Top Bottom