Recent content by FoxFire969

1. FoxFire969

I'm only here to post a few more ideas. I'm still bitter and angry from life, relogic team, and...

I'm only here to post a few more ideas. I'm still bitter and angry from life, relogic team, and just in general, but I am here anyways because I want to finish and post the last few ideas more than anything and hope to see them in the final game. Also, check out my new thread on...
  2. FoxFire969

Weapons & Equip Fix Spears handling

I'm glad you all in relogic FINALLY decided to rework the flail attack animation, flails haven't seen any love since the launch of the game and boosts to there damage stats, to incentivise players to use them, in 1.3 and 1.4 are proof of that. Now with that put out of the way and getting down...
  3. FoxFire969

Weapons & Equip Magma stone - Recipe ideas & more

Well finally, it took them all the way to the end of the game, since release, to even add new prehard mode armor sets for ranger. What about rest of the post? Having one armor set for ranger is not why I made this post you know.
  4. FoxFire969

Hey guys, I'm back an not dead. Plus, I've made a new forum, check it out.

Hey guys, I'm back an not dead. Plus, I've made a new forum, check it out.
  5. FoxFire969

Weapons & Equip Magma stone - Recipe ideas & more

Hey guys, I know it has been awhile but I was dealing with some serious stuff and still currently dealing with that same serious stuff. I just came back here because I heard of the release of "trails end" was soon and I didn't want the game to feel incomplete without these few minor details...
  6. FoxFire969

I guess my last 3 thoughts will die w/ me. I feel that all my thoughts fall on dead men's eyes...

I guess my last 3 thoughts will die w/ me. I feel that all my thoughts fall on dead men's eyes and will never be seen and used. Later all.
  7. FoxFire969

Working on a new thread! I hope it is well received.

Working on a new thread! I hope it is well received.
  8. FoxFire969

Game Mechanics Manual Targeting for Summoners

Reading the comments and the main body post, I believe a collaborated work of most of these idea(s) would produce the most favorable yields. There is so much to take away to use for this and it would be a serious crime, shame and waste not to use as much of it as possible. He has a solid point...
  9. FoxFire969

Game Mechanics Vampirism & Lycanthropy Infections

But elder scrolls and terraria are my favorite games, I meant it in sincerity
  10. FoxFire969

Items My Personal List of Item Suggestions

Somebody made a post for a mana cap boost (wish I could find it, it is really good) But I agree! (if somebody finds that post DM me)
  11. FoxFire969

Game Mechanics Vampirism & Lycanthropy Infections

sweet! Elderscolls and Terraria had a love child!
  12. FoxFire969

Game Mechanics I propose a change to how summons are called and managed

I like it being a summoner, death is very problematic , but Acamaeda had some good points, once those get worked out , I agree!
  13. FoxFire969

Weapons & Equip Buff the Cursed Flames!

Any of those things would make it better, I use demon scythe over it and it is pre hardmode. So I agree
Back
Top Bottom