Recent content by fpx007

1. fpx007

Blocks & Decoration Craftable Traps and Lihzard Blocks

Sorry, I don't think that should be so expensive. The cost is based on that of most utility statues. After all, you can't retrive the used material after crafting just like you can't catch statue-spawned critters.
  2. fpx007

I added it because the color. LoL. Actually, the amount of material/yield doesn't matter so much.
  3. fpx007

Blocks & Decoration Add Repaired Shadow Orbs & Repaired Crimson Hearts

Adding 1/3 material of the boss-summoning item is much better. By the way, I think it is better to include a biome crate in the recipe rather than a light pet. (They have similar loot.) Then that's too unfair. You just convert worthless stones to valuable loot.
  4. fpx007

Currently, many traps are not renewable, especially the temple traps. I want to make them craftable so the availability are no longer limited by world generation. All traps listed here are crafted at a heavy workbench in ecto mist. 50 stone blocks + 6 darts (any) -> 1 dart trap 50 stone blocks +...
  5. fpx007

Blocks & Decoration Add Repaired Shadow Orbs & Repaired Crimson Hearts

I guess they should not be repairable, otherwise you can resummon EoW/BoC repeatively at minimal cost, making worm food/bloody spine useless.
  6. fpx007

Game Mechanics Smart Cursor Should NOT Try to Dig Unbreakable Tiles.

Definitely! That is just like the fact that smart cursor would never try to dig "air". On this scenario, these unbreakable blocks should simply be ignored just as if there were no foreground tiles, and your cursor should aim at those breakable tiles instead. If the whole zone your cursor...
  7. fpx007

Game Mechanics Making Pre-hardmode Crates Available via Hardmode Fishing

The whole topic is about having P-HM crates catchabel in HM. Since reward pool from P-HM crates remains unchanged, you can still get P-HM loot from them. The latter part says HM crates only drom HM loot is meant to negate the pollution to reward pool from OVERALL HM fishing caused by...
  8. fpx007

Game Mechanics Making Pre-hardmode Crates Available via Hardmode Fishing

This thread is simple, simply allows pre-hardmode crates available appear again while fishing in hardmode, so players can use them for collection/decoration purpose, especially those were previously unavailable, e.g. hallowed crates and crimson/croouption crates in corruption/crimson worlds...
  9. fpx007

Items Idol of the Past: The Item Temporarily Brings Your World back to the Past

This is mainly intended for situations like server plays, where server side characters are on and thus you cannot bring anything from other worlds. And since in 1.14 the game allows both evil appear on 1 world (even without Easter egg seed 05162020) without visiting another world, I think...
  10. fpx007

Items Naturally Occurring Blocks Bombs / Dynamites?

It is OK to add ice and ash variant, but others are not necessary because they can already be farmed: Sand can be farmed with antlions or ammo-reservation boosted sandguns. Mud can be crafted with dirt (already farmable) when near water or sinks. Snow can be farmed in frost legions, which can...
  11. fpx007

Items Idol of the Past: The Item Temporarily Brings Your World back to the Past

The idol of the past is an item that reverts your HARDMODE world back to PRE-HARDMODE state for one in-game-day. It is sold by Dryad after the MOONLORD is defeated, and can only be used in a hardmode world. Once it is CONSUMED, EVERYTHING in your world will just behave like a pre-hardmode world...
  12. fpx007

Weapons & Equip Carrying chests as backpacks and introduce chest placer/remover for extra slots/relocating chests with items

Not that much. Besides the function piggy bank/money through have (+40 slot), it only adds the function of moving chests. (This is one of my major purpose if you say it as OP.) I also proposed a compromise in case it being really OP. Using 40 slots in exchange of this backpack feature item will...
  13. fpx007

Weapons & Equip Carrying chests as backpacks and introduce chest placer/remover for extra slots/relocating chests with items

Multiple movers have no extra effect. It is just like using multiple piggy banks won’t give you more than 40 extra slots. And for the complicated thing, this may because my expression is not very good. Sorry, I’m not an English speaker. To simplify it, it is just similar to the backpack system...
  14. fpx007

Actually, my idea is a solution to 2 problems. One is the inventory problem, and the other is the non-empty chest moving problem. Currently, if you need to move a chest with something in it, you need to 1.empty your inventory 2. loot all things from the chest 3.mine the chest 4. place the chest...
Back
Top Bottom